cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Exchange Online create calendar item issue (The username or password is invalid.)

My workflow that has an "Exchange Online create calendar item" action has been working fine for several months then suddenly this week the workflow suddenly got suspended every time it ran. The error is "The username or password is invalid." Our exchange team and sharepoint team have checked it and they are not seeing any issues on their side. As i browse the forum i also saw the ApplicationImpersonation solution but that also didn't resolve the issue.

Is there anything wrong with the email i'm using to create calendar item? or maybe it is a permission issue? Any suggestions or ideas will be a great help to me.

Thank you.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Exchange Online create calendar item issue (The username or password is invalid.)

Hi,

The action configuration has Username and a Password fields so this is where you should look first. Is the username still valid? Has the password changed for that user? If they are both still valid does republishing the workflow help?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Exchange Online create calendar item issue (The username or password is invalid.)

Hi Simon,

I've worked with the OP, and yes, Username and Password was right, we even tried to reset the password and use it but to no avail. It was working very fine until few weeks ago when it decided to stop working and suspends all the workflow with the error Username/Password Invalid.

We tried creating a new workflow with the Exchange Actions but it still doesn't work.

0 Kudos