Good day, I'm struggling to understand this
Nintex Forms & Workflow version 2013
1) created a SharePoint list column of type number, and specified the option to "display as %"
2) populated field with 120. It correctly displays as "120%"
3) created a Nintex form and customized as required. the column displays correctly - still shows as 120%
4) created a workflow which contains a flexitask. Left the associated task form as default. the task displays the field correctly - still shows as 120% - see attachment 1
5) I then cutomize the task's form using Nintex. Immediately this changes the format of the field,
which now displays as 1.2. See attachment 2
I believe this is a bug, but is there perhaps some way that someone has come across this or has a fix?
Note: I am aware there are custom displays for strings, however, I do not believe I should be needing to do this. The field displays perfectly until step 5. Customizing the display on the task field when the parent field displays correctly is a "band aid" solution