cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can we create 5 level view Using Nintex

Hi,

In SharePoint OOTB I can create view only Two Level. Could you please advice if i can create 5 level of Views using Nintex.

Example:
> Country
       > State
               > City
                     > Post
                          > Area

So here once user can filter and see five levels of views. Please advice.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Can we create 5 level view Using Nintex

Hello, we have a tutorial on a Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Waterfalls!​ for Nintex Forms which may help you get started.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Emilys suggestion was a great direction.  You would have to use some heavy customization to achieve that as the limitation from SharePoint is something Nintex operates under as well. 

When you say view, where are you trying to do this?  Inside a SharePoint list, SharePoint column or Form?

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Let us know if you have been able to make further progress or have any further questions.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Emily Billing,

is this really the only one option in Nintex forms to have many support lists to create multi level cascading dropdowns? I cannot really imagine to administrate like 4 support lists plus one main list.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Richard,

Due to the constraints of SharePoint there is a limitation to what any software can handle and you would need some sort of database that has those relationships intact to be used as a reference.  Because of this, a cascading of that magnitude is sometimes best done outside a form control. 

That being said, you can always use javascript or jquery to pull off more fancy work if needed, but the out of the box functionality with Nintex does have some level of limitations at this moment.