cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can I convert InfoPath forms to Ninetex?; Which product would I use?

Jump to solution

I appreciate the feedback

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Can I convert InfoPath forms to Ninetex?  Which product would I use?

Jump to solution

There is no way to automatically do this, it is a case of taking the form and re-producing in Nintex Forms.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Can I convert InfoPath forms to Ninetex?; Which product would I use?

Jump to solution

There is InfoPath Migration Tools FormTrek .. Earlier days but something to watch. 

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I know this is a late response, but we are on the cusp of attempting to solve this problem. 

When doing this type of conversion what are you looking to retain and throw away. There are a lot of bad things that were done with InfoPath and we want to know just how users intend to use Nintex as the replacement.

I'm sure my team would love to see how we can help you achieve this conversion as easily and painlessly as possible. 

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I'm not the OP, but I found this thread because I believe I have the same question.
Essentially in my case I have a number of old InfoPath forms that I'm trying to recreate in Nintex.
Right now the current process is to painstakingly evaluate/reverse engineer each InfoPath form and build a new one from scratch in Nintex. There are often Nintex workflows attached to these IP forms as well.

Something we could point to the .xsn file in the old library that would automatically generate a new list and autocreate the fields based on the InfoPath form fields would be amazing. Similarly, if it could go one step further and see what workflows were associated with it and recreate those on the new list would be great. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Howdy, I was curious if there any updates on this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution
Hi,
At the present time there is no conversion tool available to convert from InfoPath to Nintex forms.
0 Kudos