cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Calling SharePoint Web Services from Nintex Workflow 2010 in forms based authentication

This document runs through how to call SharePoint Web Services from Nintex Workflow 2010 in an environment using forms based authentication.

Labels: (1)
3 Replies
shyamshinde08
Nintex Newbie

Re: Calling SharePoint Web Services from Nintex Workflow 2010 in forms based authentication

Hi,

I always get a "PasswordNotMatch" Error in the first step of Authenticate the user. Though the user id and password provided is correct it still gives an error. I included the domain name also, but still it gives an error.

Can you please tell what might be the reason?

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos
chad_austin
Nintex Newbie

Re: Calling SharePoint Web Services from Nintex Workflow 2010 in forms based authentication

Hi Shyam,

Is the web application you are experincing the error in ustilising claims with forms based authentication? I've seen this happen in some environments that are using claims. Can you try appending the username with the claims designation (“i:0#.w|domain” for example) and see if it gets things working?

0 Kudos
monicajagani
Nintex Newbie

Do we have to do this for Nintex form - Web request functionality ?

0 Kudos