cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Call Web Service Action - Unknown configuration

Jump to solution

Hi there - I am a newbie to Nintex tools - but loving it, and the site, and all the people who are so willing to share their knowledge. And need your help!

I have a workflow to send out emails to several hundred people - and a loop workflow to read from a list, of those with whom I need to initiate the workflow. However in that loop, based on all my reading from these sites, I have a call web service to initiate the action workflow.

My problem is that the configuration of that action does not match ANY of the documentation, not even info updated as of November 3. I have manually tried everything for 2 days, making assumptions about what the parameters might be logically - but now crying 'uncle'  I have attached a word doc with a pic of the action

I have started a support ticket - but thought this team might get me to resolution faster. Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
shirin
Nintex Newbie

Re: Call Web Service Action - Unknown configuration

Jump to solution

Hi Leille,

Can you please check if it's custom action? This is not normal Call Web Service action.

Please go to CA >> Nintex Workflow Management >> Manage allowed actions.

You should have your action listed there and it should give you some information. Please also check if you have 2 entries for call web service actions.

Let me know if any questions.

Regards,

Shirin

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Shirin – you are so right. There is only one action – and it is custom to our organization – so I will need to go and find someone to tell me how to use it. I never even considered that could be a possibility. Thank you so much!

You have saved a couple of us much more grief on this – THANKS!!!!

0 Kudos
shirin
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Leille,

Happy to hear about your findings. Can I please request you to close support ticket?

Thanks,

Shirin

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Can do – sadly I did not find an answer to ‘how to close a support ticket’ and could not find my way – hopefully not everyone is as dense as me ☺ Would u please direct me. Cheers

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Leille! I've had our team close the ticket for you. If you need to close a ticket any other time you can do that by replying to the last email you received from Nintex Support and stating the issue has been resolved. Happy to hear you found your answer so fast

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Emily – thanks!! Really impressed with your site and the community and the detail that is there. Was a little disappointed in the rather mechanical response from Sumit in support as it differed so markedly from everything else.

Really impressed with the product and excited to get really proficient and effective with it – thanks ☺ and keep up the great work…

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks so much for your kind words Leille! We look forward to seeing you around as you get more into it

0 Kudos