cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Bugs

Hi,

Here are some bugs with nintex form for you. (v 2.3.2.0 with ie8)

• custom rules are bugged with multiple selection list lookup not connected to a field

when the last action is a click on "remove" then the custom validation is not processed. If the last action is a click on "add" everything works fine.

Using the validation rule with isnullorempty({self}) refreshes the whole form (don't seem necessary + slows erevything and is nasty)

• validation (custom) with people pickers throws an error when submitting. Validation rules+custom do not work with people picker. Validation rules cannot access people pickers but still displays the "self" option in a people picker (ofc it's not working).
  • attachments with an ' (single quote) in the name (authorized by sharepoint naming restrictions) prevent the form to load due to an error in javascript (the single quote messes with the code). Did not the test but can be a security hole.
Labels: (3)
6 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Bugs

For the first issue it looks like a problem with the custom validation and the SharePoint control that is being wrapped. Is using Checkbox list display mode an option? The full page refresh makes me think a javascript error in the form has broken the rules validation as it should not do a full page postback.

The second issue seems to work for me... but I may not understand the issue. Probably a good idea to contact Nintex Support and work with them.

I believe the last issue has been fixed in the upcoming release.

Highlighted
Not applicable

john 888‌, you can find the latest Nintex Forms release here Product Downloads (Product updates are available to software assurance and premium support customers only. If you don't have access to the site, please contact support@nintex.com for access) 

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm using version 2.5.0 of Forms, and I am seeing the third issue with the single quote in attachment file names causing the form to fail to render.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I am using Nintex 2010 Version: 1.9.0.0 and I am able to reproduce the first issue ( Multi lookup + custom validation rules ) , Any idea when this will be fixed ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Emily Billing​  Do you have any update?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

I have another bug.

When I try to call any web service i.e. /_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/workflow.asmx from "Web Request" (and also "Call web service" without "Encode inserted tokens" option) action, wich I need to give some XML encoded association data, I'm getting Error 400 (Bad Request). Bellow i my input XML.

I think the problem is in XML encoding, when I try to send Request within parameter associationData.

When I use "Call web service" action and use "Encode inserted tokens" option without "XmlEncode" Inline Function, the call to web service works.

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:m="http://nintex.com">
  <soap:Header>
  </soap:Header>
  <soap:Body>
    <m:StartWorkflowOnListItem>
      <m:itemId>{WorkflowVariable:currentDocSetId}</m:itemId>
      <m:listName>{WorkflowVariable:listId}</m:listName>
      <m:workflowName>SetPermissions</m:workflowName>
      <m:associationData>fn-XmlEncode({TextStart}{WorkflowVariable:associationData}{TextEnd})</m:associationData>
    </m:StartWorkflowOnListItem>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

0 Kudos