cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Any way to increase the height of the people picker field on a Nintex 2013 form?

Need to be able to increase the height of the people picker field, since the bottom of the username is cut off when typing.

3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Any way to increase the height of the people picker field on a Nintex 2013 form?

Hi, Joel Gracey‌, and welcome to the community!  Someone is sure to be along with suggestions, but in the meantime, I recommend using search inside the community. Perhaps one of these links will have helpful info?

People picker cut off in Panel 

Setting a People Picker field on a Nintex form? 

Hidden People Picker doesn't show up fully when it is shown. 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Any way to increase the height of the people picker field on a Nintex 2013 form?

Thank you Frank. The first link is exactly what I'm experiencing, so I was hopeful there would be a solution, but no luck. I've run across the solution of configuring for the old tried-and-true people picker (and I would prefer to use that one, but still not sure I could increase height of the field), but unfortunately I do not have permissions as a SP Central Admin.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

that should be fixed with latest release v2.10.0.0

so you may need to upgrade

Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes 

• Fixed an issue where the People Picker control may not show all names (00137833) 
Accept as Solution Reply