cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

After upgrade Nintext forms 2010 from 1.3.0.0 to 1.8.0.0 ie9compatibility brings up blank new form.

After upgrading Nintex, when we add a new item in a new form, from a published nintext form on a list, the form comes up blank with none of the controls showing.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: After upgrade Nintext forms 2010 from 1.3.0.0 to 1.8.0.0 ie9compatibility brings up blank new form.

I thought this might be due to javascript, but I retested this on a new list with only a couple of ootb fields.  And the result was the same, a new form is blank.

based on other posts, I tested this with an edit form also and it was also blank.

This is the suggested fix in a few posts in the community, but my farm admin is telling me the flag for debug being false is already set.

In the web.config of the web application , there is a “compilation” key . I updated the "debug" property of the key to “false” and reset IIS. The forms are working fine after the change.

<compilation batch="false" debug="false" optimizeCompilations="true">

So this fix would not help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: After upgrade Nintext forms 2010 from 1.3.0.0 to 1.8.0.0 ie9compatibility brings up blank new form.

Hello Ben,

I have the same issue, do you find any solution ?

0 Kudos