cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

1 email with all modified items in 3 list

Jump to solution

How to create one email with all items in one and/or three lists that were modified that day.

Labels: (2)
7 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: 1 email with all modified items in 3 list

Jump to solution

Hi Patricia van,

You can use 3 different Query list action to get the collection of list items. While creating the action, you can compare today's date (only date part) with Modified Date. This will bring in the items that were modified on that date.

Before query action, you can create a datevariable and assign the date when the action is executed. Then compare this datevariable with modified date. Once you have the collection, you can include this in the HTML to create your email content.

Re: Format multiple list items for email

Creating attractive emails with HTML tables in Nintex | Habanero Consulting Group

Hope that helps.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank you I'll try that. The issue I've been having is that it collects all the names of the projects and all the names of the milestones passed (yes, yes, no) instead of putting the name of the project with the milestone yes

eharris04
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Patricia, check out the Nintex Hangout were we built this out some... Nintex Hangout - Nintex Forms Q&A (May 18th) - YouTube starting at minute 38:40.

Great job Kapil Joshi​ for your response.

View solution in original post

eharris04
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

What you may end up having to do is extract the right data.  So you store the right information into your collection then use a get collection to pull out what you need from that collection.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I missed it  

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Can you watch the recording via the link?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

You are the best! seriously, really appreciate you demo!

Awesome!

0 Kudos