mtrividic
Forms Fledgling

Re: how to keep the free text format entered in the form to show in the notification email?

Ok no problem,

We are hoping this confirmation for tomorrow.

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
zoe
Nintex Newbie

Re: how to keep the free text format entered in the form to show in the notification email?

Hi Maxime,

IT said we are just Nintex (2013) on SharePoint... still possible to have a solution?

Zoe

0 Kudos
mtrividic
Forms Fledgling

Hi Zoé,

Please could you verify this informations on your environment :

1. Have you set correctly rich text option in the SharePoint column ?
  2. This is a simple mail notification or a task email or other ?
  3. If yes, have you set correctly rich text option in the send mail action on your workflow ?
  4. Try to type html message on body email to see if Nintex could send Html mails, for example :
    1. Test
  5. If all is OK, could you verify with your IT system if your messaging client is configured to receive HTML messages?

Regards,

0 Kudos
zoe
Nintex Newbie

Hi Maxime,

please find my answer below in bold font.

let me know if you need other information, thanks A LOT!

Maxime TRIVIDIC 留言:

Hi Zoé,

Please could you verify this informations on your environment :

1. Have you set correctly rich text option in the SharePoint column ? yes
  2. This is a simple mail notification or a task email or other ? just a simple notification email
  3. If yes, have you set correctly rich text option in the send mail action on your workflow ? Yes, I did
  4. Try to type html message on body email to see if Nintex could send Html mails, for example :
    1. Test

please find my tests,

1, format the *to do list* in blue

2. remove format

1. If all is OK, could you verify with your IT system if your messaging client is configured to receive HTML messages?

this email is only sent to internal staffs (like me), so I think to receive HTML email is not a problem.  

Regards,

0 Kudos
mtrividic
Forms Fledgling

Hi Zoe,

Nice to see all your requirements are correct, that's a good point.

Unfortunatly, it could not help me because I don't have other ideas for the moment.

I'm going to share your problem with my colleagues and if I have an idea, I come back to you.

Sorry and have a good day.

Regards,

0 Kudos
zoe
Nintex Newbie

no need to sorry, I truly appreciate your time! Thank you anyway

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Zoe,

In case you're still stucked with that issue, i just came accros something that you should have a look.

I had the same issue and realized the source column in my sharepoint was configured as Rich text but not enhanced rich text.

CaptureSP.PNG

Changing it to Enhanced rich text did the trick. My mail is now sent correctly.

Hope it helps

regards,

Guillaume

zoe
Nintex Newbie

OMG, it works now!!! THANK YOU

0 Kudos
zoe
Nintex Newbie

Hi Maxime,

Looks like I overlooked the setting for the source column on SharePoint, after I follow Ruelle's instruction given below I solve my headache.

Zoe

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hehe, perfect !

Happy it did the trick for you

Guillaume

0 Kudos