Capability Sort By

Access Permission

hi All, i have sharepoint custom list and a nintex workflow. in my custom list, i set the following control - Read Access : Read items that w...

Basics of a Split RegEx

What does the below do....I'm not sure if the (.+] bracket is correct _+\/(.+]\/[*\/]+S I found the above at https://threewill.com/getting...

Sharepoint 2013 Workflows start but do not progres...

Hi My Workflows are correct but Something is starting and dont progress. How to solve this problem?

How do I remove all characters after /

Within a Regular Expressions I would like to remove everything after the last / Current State www.mynuptials/confidential/do not read.docx ...

Workflow Help

So I need to create a workflow that based on 3 items on a dropdown called Request Type then triggers 3 different emails. I thought maybe I would ...

Purging the NintexWorkflowHistory list

I'm reading through this post: Demystifying Workflow History (Part 1) and I see that there are two locations that store a workflow's history, ...

Service Portal - wizzard style

Here is a scenario that we have in mind and I am not sure how I could achieve with Nintex Forms. Service Portal with one landing page User nav...

• By rolfen
  • July 07, 2017  09:06

Moving soon from SP 2013 on prem to SP online. An...

See title. The team that manages our Sharepoint instance is making this migration and I'm concerned that they may not have tested all the Nintex...

validation rule not working when error is correcte...

Hi, I have the same situation in Nintex 2013 - using the Rule type Validation, comparing the value of 2 lookup columns (fields) and the message ...

How do I get workflow instances for list item on t...

Hi, Question: What client side API can I use to retrieve all workflow instances for SharePoint list item? Environment: SharePoint 2013/2016 w...

What does the 0: workflow publishing completion po...

Hi, with the more bigger/complex workflows I often get a popup with the text "0:" and the OK button. When closing the workflow designer I'm then ...

Forms Validation with Popup Message

Good day, I would appreciate some assistance and maybe an example with regards to an issue I am faced with regarding one of my Nintex Form...