Capability Sort By

default value in a TextField via LookUp ?!

Hello Is it possible to make a text field show default values via LookUp from a sharepoint list? The process has 2 stages: 1) once when th...

• By bimi82
  • August 07, 2017  08:27

How to create folders and subfolders in Sharepoint...

Hello Everyone, I need create to a folders and subfloders in SPLIST based on other list using nintex workflows. i am able to create folders...

Variable outcome selections in FlexiTask?

I have a situation where in one case I want one of my FlexiTask outcomes to say "Submit for Review". but sometimes I want the same Outcome to re...

• By stempb
  • August 07, 2017  06:47

Question about dateDiffDays

I'm apparently doing this wrong. I'm trying to add a validation rule on a date picker that says If Choice A is picked for control named choiceLet...

• By nj
  • August 07, 2017  05:20

EnsureUser inside service called by workflow

I am trying to execute SPWeb.EnsureUser (SharePoint 2013) method inside a service called by the nintex workflow. I am getting an Unauthorized ope...

• By adiu
  • August 07, 2017  05:08

CAML Query for 2 Values of a Multi-Select Field

Hi. I have a CAML query where I want to look at an approver list and find the ID based on a set of criteria. The query looks at the NextNumber...

Electronic Signatures : 3rd Party apps / Or Does n...

Good Day All, We are in the process in moving our Policies and procedures to SharePoint, We will be using Nintex workflows for the approval pr...

Minimum MSSQL Server Version for Nintex 2016

Hello, we are planning to do a farm upgrade from 2013 to 2016, i read the Installation Guide from Nintex and its mentioned that the minimum re...

• By inimri
  • August 07, 2017  02:41

Display Repeating Section Data in List Views

Hi Has anyone have problem finding “Nintex Repeating Section Data” option in SharePoint List create new column screen? I recently added...

Forms - Web Request Display Name in Drop-down

In the Web Request control in Nintex Forms 2013 (Enterprise Version), is there a way to join two or more strings in the display name field using ...

Nintex Workflow Flexi Task javascript error

I have a workflow that utilizes a state machine with flexi tasks. When I receive the email letting me know that I have a task to respond to, I c...

How do I append to a multi line text field

I have a list workflow where I have a column called "column change" I have a 3 separate workflows that have conditional workflows on modify WF1...