Capability Sort By

Conditional startup options not working?

I've created a workflow that I would like to start on a condition that a field has changed. Below is a screenshot of my workflow settings - ...

determine if user is member of SP group

Is there a way to determine within a Nintex form if a user is the member of a SharePoint group? I would like to hide a panel unless the current u...

• By nps9
  • September 08, 2017  10:04

90, 60, 30 day expire but no email alert sent.

I created a 90, 60 and 30 expire workflow. It's running but I am not getting any emails after the Pause Until and Run If runs. I have the email...

• By lwhetham
  • September 08, 2017  09:54

when escalating to a backup on a flexitast can the...

Hello All, I have a workflow with a flexitask and I just want to make sure of something. When delegating or escalating a task does the orig...

• By bsieloff
  • September 08, 2017  09:09

copy all data from database and set it to splist

Hello, I need to get all data from my table in my database and to set it to my splist . I used the component "Execute SQL" and i get all my dat...

• By imen
  • September 08, 2017  04:06

copy data from data base to splist

I need to copy the last added element in my data base to a splist in my site. The workflow action "Execute SQL", hasn't a trigger on my database...

• By imen
  • September 08, 2017  03:56

Reusable workflow pricing

I'm a freelance developer working at an enterprise SharePoint 2013 on prem environment. At the moment, i'm analyzing the Workflow options. I need...

How to remove duplicates from a collection obtaine...

List column- Partner - Person or group type which accepts multiple people. Requirement: I need a collection of unique partners in collec...

Nintex forms is throwing error "The attempted...

Nintex forms is throwing error "The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enforced by the administrator". ...

Schedule a site workflow to run every few minutes

Hey Everyone, I have a site workflow which I would like to schedule to run every few minutes instead of every hour. Is there like a Powershell...

• By m_k
  • September 07, 2017  14:06

Second Workflow Not Starting Using Conditional Sta...

I have two workflows on same list and both have conditional start. One is Workflow 1: Workflow 2: If I change Planned Ship to Plan...

• By lotus222
  • September 07, 2017  13:29

Nintex workflow help

Hi, I have a requirement, where I need to do the following: There are 8 ideas that a set of 10 users need to vote on. However, each are given...

• By cvuppala
  • September 07, 2017  12:04