Capability Sort By

Repeating section validation using rules issue

I have a repeating section for fields and I'm using validation rules. However when I submit the form I see the validation message (see screen sh...

• By seid
  • September 26, 2017  22:08

Updating an Excel workbook that has data validatio...

I have a workbook that I would like to populate with some list data. I only need to populate a couple NON-VALIDATED cells. The workbook has som...

publish nintex forms error message

Hello! I've been working on validation rules for a new nintex form. Every so often I publish what I've done. Today I made a few adjustments and t...

Lookups to Different List with Peoplepickers

I am building a form which will allow a user to request overtime hours. I have a need to email to different people based on the inputs from the r...

Update items in another list with conditions

Hello all, I am looking for the simplest way to update 30 fields in a list based on conditions in another list (form library), in my change reque...

Remove Duplicates Drop down from Nintex Form - Loo...

I have a lookup field in my form. It has multiple duplicate entries. I need these duplicate entries in the list but need to remove to remove dupl...

• By lotus222
  • September 26, 2017  08:24

Send Notification to new people

I have a requirement to send a notification to newly added people in several different people picker fields. Heres an example: The Assignee fi...

• By tkrampy
  • September 26, 2017  08:05

Starting a Flexi-Task after a form has been submit...

I had the answer to one question here: https://community.nintex.com/message/70240-re-returning-to-a-flexi-task-after-its-been-rejected?commentID...

Hot to trigger control validation

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out how to validate particular controls after inputting value. I know that validation is triggered on form submit. ...

• By marlop
  • September 26, 2017  06:38

Has the new responsive been tested on SP 2013. Js ...

Hi, I just downloaded the last Nintex Forms for SP 2013, i can not use the buttons on the designer (save, publish, etc..). Looking at the deta...

What version of JavaScript is Nintex Forms and Wor...

Does Nintex support ECMA6 yet? Is there a timeline for when they will?

• By nps9
  • September 26, 2017  04:21

Hijack Document Check In

Hi Nintex Warriors, I have a document library that requires checkout on edit and allows saving major and minor versions. My requirements ar...