Capability Sort By

Attachment in Repeating Section

All, I know that you cannot have an attachment control in a repeating section...yet. I've added my vote to the wanted feature list . I'...

How to get all the rules displayed for particular ...

I have crated 2-3 rules for a particular control , even if show all rules is checked , i am able to see only one rule at a time, while am unable ...

Query List and Format a Notification

Hello, I'm looking for help on how to format a notification email. I have a parent list and child list, the child list could have any number o...

• By arobins
  • September 17, 2017  16:35

List view control - how to diplay filtered items

Hello all, I'd like to search list and display relevant item/items. I have list where one of the column is "User" - where field type is Person o...

• By marlop
  • September 17, 2017  15:43

Workflow query list returning only the last item o...

Hello, I am looking for help with a workflow. I have two lists, a parent list and a child list, both containing information that I need to pu...

• By arobins
  • September 16, 2017  19:47

Is it possible to clear value of lookup column?

I would like to reset or clear a lookup column that could have one or more values selected with causing a form save. thank you

• By nps9
  • September 15, 2017  15:16

why does the set variable action for a multiple li...

I have a workflow variable in NINTEX Workflow 2010 with a Multiple Lines of Text field for containing the body of an email message. When I modif...

• By randy826
  • September 15, 2017  12:29

Checking signature syntax and make it mandatory ac...

Hi all, I have 2 fields one is I am an inventor (yes/no) field and the other is signature (text field). So, the signatures in the signature fie...

• By ramsam
  • September 15, 2017  11:52

Hello, I need some help creating a workflow that w...

I have a SharePoint that is tracking 1100 circuits, the list name is "56K". There are 4 columns of data (Disco Submitted, Disco Scheduled, Datab...

Nintex Form overlap and blank space with panels

I'm new to this and struggling, but I've been able to figure out how to create and hide the panels and have them show with a choice control. How...

"Enable Lync/OCS" WF Action Fails

Working on a Nintex 2013 WF with 'Enable Lync/OCS' WF Action and when WF executes I receive this error message: "Error enabling Lync for Active D...

• By fkc99
  • September 15, 2017  07:46

Copy item from on table into random/variable table...

Hi community, I think this is an advance one: I have a source table "S" with some entries. And then I also have some target tables. Today ...

• By mai-kel
  • September 15, 2017  05:14