Capability Sort By

Image Preview on Nintex Forms

I am trying to create a form for some basic content creators to post news items to our Intranet. We have an image library which has a preconfigur...

Workflow History Not Showing Everything

Hi, While looking at the Nintex History, there are some history logs and nodes that are not showing up. The attached images shows a comparison...

Can i start a workflow with an email notification?...

i want to create a workflow that starts when i receive a notification from another system at my Outlook

How to suppress a validation rule for a specific S...

I have validation rules for the date fields on my Nintex form. For example, I have one rule that requires the user to enter a future date. Later ...

Responsive Forms (on premise) with Live Form

I am using the new Responsive forms for on premise and I can't find a way to publish the form to Nintex Live. There is no button for Nintex Live ...

• By wlemons
  • October 04, 2017  12:58

SharePoint Choice field to drive logic

I have a workflow that uses a SharePoint Choice field to drive logic. Items in the choices include "Credit", "Credit and Return", "No action". Th...

How to Create Cascading Menus in Nintex Forms

This document illustrates how to create cascading menus in Nintex where the choices on one of the dropdown menus is based on a choice from the ot...

• By houman
  • October 04, 2017  08:58

Exchange Online Calendar Issue

Does anyone have experience with Exchange Online calendars? It works and we've got it adding and removing events. Sometimes Exchange Online is...

• By it2
  • October 04, 2017  08:44

Cloning a list item to the same list, Cloning a li...

Hi I’ve been asked to include the functionality to clone a list item so that a user would be able to clock ‘Copy’ and it would create ...

Access to Downloads

We are a Nintex for Sharepoint 2013 customer and require access to download the new responsive forms. I saw in a few posts that you get access a...

I want to download Nintex workflow for SP2013 V3.1...

Our developers are using version 3.1.8.0 so we need to upgrade to the same level. Only 3.2.4.0 is available to download in the site

How to get last time a workflow was run from withi...

I want to create a site workflow that sends mails based on the values of some fields in a list. I know that I could trigger it on "item changed" ...

• By nwlpa
  • October 04, 2017  05:43