Capability Sort By

Pending vs Not Started

I have a Flexi Task where it is assigned to 10 people. If 1 of the 10 approve the other 9 do not need to approve and it moves to the next part o...

Automating the selection of an item in a choice fi...

I have a choice field where multiple items can be selected. There is one instance where if a users selects a Virtual Desktop, they also need to h...

• By jvolk85
  • October 27, 2017  12:14

How can I retrieve the comments of a Request Revie...

Hi, I'm working with state machine and flexi tasks. The state machine looks like this: State A: First Level of approval State B: Second Lev...

Does any of you are having issues with the clasic ...

I have a classic task form. The user is using an iPad. He/She select the decision (Approved or Reject). When OK is clicked an error message appea...

Workflow To Assign Item From Another List

I am working on a form where an end user can request a promo code. The promo codes are generated by the vendor and given to us, so I was hoping ...

Extract Infopath Form & Attachment to Nintex F...

We're moving an old Infopath form to Nintex. It's on a different SharePoint installation entirely. I think I can do all the form information usin...

• By nj
  • October 27, 2017  09:03

workflows to copy specific items from list to anot...

Hello guys, I was wondering if there's a way to create a workflow that when an item gets added to a list, copies specific columns from that i...

• By Nerrd
  • October 27, 2017  08:45

Required Fields For DocuSign

Hi, We are using DocuSign with integration of Nintex for digitally signing the documents. We are using Ad-hock method to send document as its n...

Nintex workflow custom schedule

Hello community, I'm thinking, if there is way how You can schedule your workflow with custom conditions? In my way - I need run the workflow 2...

• By kovinis
  • October 27, 2017  01:27

Custom includes file

How to insert multiple references link into the Custom Css includes and also Custom Javascript includes? For example, i need to insert Jquery Ja...

• By mandyw
  • October 26, 2017  18:28

Nintex form convert to Word/PDF

We currently have nintex workflow 2.3.14. We have created a nintex form and are trying to convert the form to PDF/Word document. We can't find "c...

How can I hide a panel based on the selection in a...

I have a drop down choice field on a form. That field has 3 possible choices: Employee, Contractor, Temporary. Here is my logic: Panel A and...

• By jvolk85
  • October 26, 2017  11:54