Capability Sort By

Is it possible for a 2010 Workflow to call a speci...

We have installed on our farm a third party DLL called itextsharp.dll It allows you to generate PDFs. With Nintex Workflow on prem 2010 is it p...

Elevate premissions in O365/SharePoint Online

Hello all, we are in a gov cloud with Multi Factor Authentication, consequently I cannot use any of the O365 actions that require username and pa...

How to create hyperlinks using images, not text?

I'm currently working on a document management system in SharePoint 2016 on-prem using Nintex Forms & Workflow 2016. Because this will be a m...

Column Hiperlink and Image in Sharepoint for Ninte...

Hello guys! Can you help me? I created a Hyperlink and Image column in SharePoint (in a List), sharepoint can read the image that I upload, bu...

Populate field based on dates selected prior to su...

I’m relatively new to Nintex forms so bare with me on my terminology. I created a form where the user needs to input a departure and return date...

Two add row buttons in Nintex Form

Hello Nintex Community, I have Nintex form: Add new row - add new row. Insert(rich textbox) - copy row and add it ( from code) . I'm u...

• By kovinis
  • October 26, 2017  05:41

How to add a yes or no box to approval email?

I have an approval email that gets sent out and sometimes the approvers need to request a secondary approval. I would like for them to be able to...

fn-Currency in EUR

Hi, I'm trying to convert the output of a variable, so that the number is displayed as currency. But it only shows $ USD. The List-Column is se...

I have published a blog some days back (around 11 ...

Hi, This is Manisankar. I have published a blog some days back (around 11 th October). Is it going to publish in recent Community news as bec...

Copy to SharePoint action

I have set up the "copy to sharepoint" action to copy attachments to a different library. It works well, but some of the attachments have the sam...

• By michuk
  • October 26, 2017  01:06

Condition on starting a workflow

Hello, I need help for a workflow that I am trying to make So here is the thing : I have created a issue tracker with the assigned to fie...

Scheduling a site workflow ends unexpectedly with ...

I’ve a site workflow with just one action (Email notification). The workflow works perfectly fine if I start it manually, but adding a schedule...

• By nirmala
  • October 25, 2017  21:50