Capability Sort By

Custom Workflow Actions in SharePoint 2016

Hello Community, Is there a way to create Custom Action for Nintex Workflow in SharePoint 2016? I can't find updated SDK and the one for 2013...

Formatting to Export Into a Bullet List in Word Do...

I've got my workflow pulling multiple records into a content control in Word just fine. The only issue is that I want the records to be in a bull...

• By rogerb
  • November 14, 2017  13:35

Change Reviewer in a Request Review Action

I have a Request Review action running inside of a State Machine loop. We have run into a couple of instances where an approver is out of the...

NintexWorkflowID does not exist

I have just recently purchased Nintex Workflow. I have a fresh installation. Created a Document Library and when I went to create a workflow wh...

Users cannot select people in Start Form

Hi all I have an approval workflow which is started manually (from the documents menu) and requires completion of a Start Form. The user (who...

• By tricias
  • November 14, 2017  10:56

Request Data InfoPath 2013

Hi All, I am trying to customize the Request Data form using InfoPath 2013. Can someone point me to a tutorial or a step by step with screen ...

Workflow Start Form - Default Lookup Value

I have a list of sessions with a lookup field titled Event. Users need to run a workflow to copy the session and be given the opportunity to ...

• By kchaney
  • November 14, 2017  08:30

Importing a WF Start Form

I see the option to export the wf start form, which produces an xml file. How can I then import this file into another part of my site to start t...

• By rogerb
  • November 14, 2017  08:17

Email History

Good Day, I was wondering if you could give me some ideas about how create a Email history in Sharepoint, Nintex. What I need is create a email h...

Multiple approvers attach multiple files

Hello all. I need to create an expense approval workflow which includes the following: - there are many contributors/approvers in the workflow ...

How can I send an email notification of a rejectio...

I have an Assign Flexi task configured. If a user clicks reject, I would like to send an email to the person who submitted the request. What is t...

Font size changes when form is opened

Hello all. We recently started using Nintex Forms, and this is my first post here I have noticed that when I open a responsive form in new, d...