Capability Sort By

How to capture the Display Name of multiple people...

Updated: Thanks to ‌ for suggesting the best solution. In this scenario we have a Person or Group column that allows multiple selection wh...

• By houman
  • December 19, 2017  08:35

Query list for large lists

I am trying to archive the data from one list to another. I use the query list and it returns zero record but when I put the same filters on the...

Nintex Workflow not working with Nintex Form

Hello! I've been working on a Nintex Form all year. I have just integrated it with my Nintex Workflow that I have been using successfully for ...

Problem with userProfileLookup returns #value

Hello everyone, I had a problem with the sharepoint form, I want to get the username by userProfileLookup and I used this function userProf...

Clear the managed metadata control using JavaScrip...

I have a Managed Metadata Control that I want to clear whenever a checkbox is unchecked. Client ID JavaScript variable name for the che...

HELP! Error in task. Object reference not set to a...

Hey All This is more or less same topic as here: https://community.nintex.com/thread/14345-flexi-task-error-in-task-object-reference-not-set...

• By bimi82
  • December 19, 2017  01:41

How to retain Initiator following workflow restart...

Hi! I have had a situation where I've had to cancel a running workflow on an item due to a necessary workflow amendment. When I ran the new...

export Nintex reports

We would like to calculate performance indicators from the data of the Nintex reports once per month. Is it possible to automatically export t...

Workflow won't "Run if" based on For...

I'm a bit confused on this one, I suppose this would be the first time I tried to "Run if" on a Nintex form List Lookup field. I have the list l...

Responsive forms returning to selection screen on ...

When we publish our responsive form for the first time, then close the form designer. Instead of returning to the list like the classic form int...

Responsive forms Object Reference not set to insta...

When adding a panel to a Responsive form, neither the panel or any fields in the panel will display on the form. Instead a red message "Object R...

AddAttachment - Copy attachment from Document Libr...

I have a list on the root site where items may have attchements. I used Copy To SharePoint action so that the item along with the attachment gets...