Capability Sort By

How to show attachments to workflow task

Hi Guys, Is there any way to show attachments on workflow item without the use of web service? I just need the approver to be able to read the a...

• By gl2017
  • December 05, 2017  06:54

Look up problem

If a lookup component in workflow like 'Query List' etc is having a value with apostrophe, the workflow is getting terminated: For example: ...

How do I fix Nintex on Ipad to allow the forms to ...

I created a nintex form with mobile layouts for the phone and Ipad and the dropdowns have stopped working on the Ipad. I am accessing them throug...

Formula on Nintex form to Prevent the upload of du...

Hi I have a Nintex form in a SharePoint List. With respect to my requirements, this list should not contain any records/items with duplicate atta...

Clearing a checkbox based on another field

I have a form in which an end user will select (dropdown) option YES if data is ok or NO if there are issues. If they choose NO they also have to...

Regular Expression to remove GUID

I am trying to set a variable with a value pulled from a managed metadata field. The problem I am having is that the value returned is in the fo...

• By mwhelo
  • December 04, 2017  08:29

userProfileLookup PreferredName returning #Value!

I'm trying to use userProfileLookup to return "PreferredName" but it's returning "#Value!". The formula I first tried was userProfileLookup(Curr...

• By nj
  • December 04, 2017  08:09

Access Denied for setting up Task Delegation

Good day, I have a few of my users that is getting an Access Denied error when they are trying to setup Task Delegation before the holiday per...

• By fccrous
  • December 04, 2017  02:37

validate time field (no date)

Hey everyone, I want to validate a time field that's is actually a single line of text field with a time formatting regex for validation. I wan...

• By kmccool
  • December 01, 2017  14:19

Preserve Formatting Checkbox in Update Document Ac...

In the Update Document action there is a "Preserve formatting" button. Checking or unchecking the button appears to have no effect on the text in...

• By rogerb
  • December 01, 2017  09:25

Can't Open Form after approval

We have a Nintex form that once filled out, goes through multiple approvals. What we have found is that once the form has an approval, regular u...

Calculated Value shows 0 on Edit

I have a repeater with multiple values that get added together outside the repeater in a calculated value control. This works fine. When editin...

• By nj
  • December 01, 2017  06:20