Capability Sort By

I made a copy of my list to use as a test environm...

I have a Production list (with lots of workflows running) and I saved it as a template and created a new List and called it Test, so I can test w...

How to set default value of a new form's list ...

I have used event javascript but list lookup change event does not get fired.

help needed: workflow to create a specific referen...

Hello, can somebody help me creating a simple workflow that does generate the following reference: - ABCD{CurrentYear}000 example: ABCD170...

• By bimi82
  • December 22, 2017  00:56

Removing a Filter on a Form

I have a form where one of the fields is a lookup field. The lookup field ( can select multiple records ) has a filter on it to only display rec...

How to have the user go directly to the document i...

I'm working on a document review process and I think I'm missing an obvious way to include a link directly to the file and not to the properties...

• By lkolmer
  • December 21, 2017  14:06

Nintex Form is printing 15 pages and it should onl...

Hello! I'm testing my new Nintex Form and one of things that I wanted to check was the printing (every request is printed which I know seems lik...

answers to questions aren't sticking in Nintex...

Hello! I am in the testing phase of my new Nintex form. We answered a required question (we can't go on without answering it) and when we went ba...

Problems with Web Services

Hi, I've a couple of Nintex WFs that use the "Call WebService" action (they're various URLs, for example: to start workflows or to query lists at...

How to get the Nintex Initiate Workflow form to op...

We have a library that uses Nintex workflows (2016 on prem) to query a SQL database and update certain columns in the library. Sometimes, data c...

Validation Formula Help - contains and multiple op...

Hello! In my Nintex form I have 3 distribution types where the user should indicate a letter code. I tried doing all 3 situations in one formu...

Viewing a lookup field in Chronological order

I have a Nintex form with a lookup field. Is there a way to display the lookup field so the records are displayed in chronological descending or...