Capability Sort By

Task Delegation In Nintex Workflow for SharePoint ...

I would like to Delegate all the Running Workflow task(Completed one Should not change) and All the new task from User A to User B.

• By prabhup
  • January 22, 2018  00:31

retrieve data from web service

I`m fresh in nintex workflow, I have a URL that retrieve data as {"GetEmpAnd3MgrsInfoResult":[{ "FirstName":"َAmir", "FamilyName":"Asad", "Ful...

• By hooorie
  • January 21, 2018  22:52

Nintex Workflow to Update list items by searching ...

I have two lists listA, listB. listA has columns of FileName , Location, Index ID. listB has Index ID, location, FileName and has data. I need to...

Blank or Whitespace validation

Hi, I have a mandatory Text field with the following validation rule formula. Visitor1=='' && (isNullOrEmpty(trim((Visitor1FirstName))...

Nintex Forms 2010 - JQuery - set the Title on a mu...

I am attempting to set the "Title" attribute of a List Lookup control set to display as a "multi select" list of options. It appears that when I...

• By kolten
  • January 21, 2018  21:35

Permissions required for Approving Flexi Task

I have a Nintex Workflow that uses a FlexiTask. It works great, but a question came up regarding permissions. The Workflow uses several Flexi T...

The same lookup function doesn't work with dif...

Hi, Everyone Something strange... The same lookup function with the same user, Nintex Workflow, form for Initiate Worklow returns: used...

Rank

SP2016 Forms - Allow Anonymous Access

Hey folks! We are upgrading from SP2013 to SP2016 and have one Live Form which was previously completely anonymous on the interwebs for peop...

• By rhia
  • January 20, 2018  17:52

I would like to provide the initiator with the abi...

I would like to provide the initiator with the ability to cancel a request for a period of time before the next person processes the request. Is ...

Spell check in forms builder?

I was looking for a way to run a spell check in the Forms builder to catch any errors in all of the label controls and panel names throughout a f...

How do I define the save file name

Is there a way to define what the file name of the saved document will be? In a previous form in InfoPath, I was able to set the file name with ...

Update document changes alignment on control

So I have a workflow that is updating some plain text control fields in the footer of the document. The controls are center aligned but after the...