Capability Sort By

Diff. b/w angular-route and angular-ui-router?

Hi, I'm planning to use AngularJS in my big applications. So I'm in the process to find out the right modules to use. What is the differ...

Copy to SharePoint not working in Nintex WF 2016

Hi, I am in the process of migrating a workflow from SP2010/Nintex Workflow 2010 into SP2016 on prem with Feature Pack 2 and Nintex Workflow 2...

• By tachi
  • December 28, 2017  18:28

Event ID 8311

Hi, in our farm the error 8311 in the event log occurs since some days. The message is: A required certificate is not within its validity perio...

• By feisel
  • December 28, 2017  11:29

Custom CSS works in Preview but not when published...

We have a custom CSS applied to a radio button, that should change the label background color when selected. It works perfectly fine in "Preview...

A date field to should let user to choose only bus...

Hi Team, I have a requirement and I need help in building a formula. I have a field called Preferred Dead line ( date field) , where user canno...

• By ramsam
  • December 28, 2017  07:34

Can the text of a workflow email be changed from t...

I am wondering if I can change the email address text for a workflow email? I know I can't change the address itself, but my users think the tas...

?How to connect a textbox into a column in repeati...

Hello guys! I have a little problem in Nintex, I need to use the repeating section and I did but the textbox disconnected automatically! it w...

Can't set variable from List Lookup

I'm having trouble setting a variable from a list lookup, can anyone help? The log in history list clearly shows the variable is not being popula...

Error during Updating Solution Core Components - N...

I am trying to upgrade Nintex Workflow 2013 to the latest version. I have ensured all services are running required for the installation by follo...

Update multiline text box in repeater section usin...

Hi Team, Can you please help me achieve the below functionality in nintex forms. I have a repeater section with a multiline text box. I want ...

Repeating Section in Nintex Workflow

Hi, I'm creating a "Subscribe Newsletter Form" in Nintex Forms, where I'm using a repeating section with a People Control. How can I extract ...

• By hadri94
  • December 27, 2017  04:19

Issue with repeater section in Nintex forms

Hi Team I observed below issue with repeater section when deleting and adding new row. Below is my jQuery [if IE 9] [endif] ...