Capability Sort By

Meeting suggestions in Forms

Hi everyone, just a question if this is possible at all: I want to create a form where the user is set as default (List with people column) a...

• By stepg
  • March 28, 2018  07:48

Accessing Hidden Lists - Nintex Worklow

Hi, Is there a way to access/query/create items in SharePoint hidden lists (ex: Nintex Workflow History List /Lists/NintexWorkflowHistory) ? ...

Office 365 Upload a File not keeping metadata valu...

While trying to move a file from an onprem SharePoint site to a SharePoint online site we've noticed that the metadata of the document is not hel...

• By mwhelo
  • March 28, 2018  05:31

Get Task List name or List ID for task using webse...

Hi All, Question is about Nintex Workflow 2013 on premise which is new in our company (DHL). We are tiring to make POC to get approval task from...

Autocomplete on added row in nested repeating sect...

Hi, I followed Autocomplete in a repeating section and that works just fine On opening the form it also works on nested repeating sections...

javascript not repeated in Repeating section ninte...

Hi I have a drop down list containing (A & B) if A is selected column 1 (single line of text) will show column 2 (people picker) will ...

Resetting Radio Button - JQuery Help

I'm resetting a set of two radio buttons anytime a dropdown value changes. The following works, but how can I combine the two lines into one? ...

Default Value in repeating section (first row - wh...

I have a very simple repeating section with some text values. I'm basically collecting some values on the initial form and saving them into list ...

Custom user profile field in Presence hover over

Is it possible to show custom filed in user presence hover over. I have a custom field in user profile and need to display when user hover ...

• By sojanm
  • March 27, 2018  17:09

Responsive Forms not Responding

Has anyone else had this situation? I am not able to open an existing Responsive Form or create a new Responsive Form. I was working on ...

• By marnita
  • March 27, 2018  14:02

Sending notification to initiator when approved/re...

Hi, I'm building my first workflow and I want the work flow to send an email to the initiator when the request has been approved/denied.

Can I limit access to who can publish a form?

I have some users who I have trained to build forms and workflows using Nintex on-premises. I would like to be able to allow the users to design...