Capability Sort By

check user is member of active directory group

How can I check user is member of active directory group with nintex LDAP query ?

How to ensure validation checks each fields of rep...

Hello, I have repeating rows . Inside each repeating row, I have several fields; two of those fields are " Other (Numbers Only) " and " OT...

Task form attachments.

Hi all, How to get the attachemnts which approvers are attached in task forms in sharepoint on premise. Regards, Hema

Calculated field on change event

Hi all, I have a repeater setcion where i will do multiple entries. In the same repeater i have one Time column.As shown below. In cal...

Kick the workflow based on field in another workfl...

Hi All, My business requirements: Developing a HR On-boarding application for a client. I built two lists: Candidate Application Form...

update AccountExpirationDate property AD

I need to update AccountExpirationDate and lockoutTime properties in Active directory with nintex, Update Ad User action is configured like ...

Use lookup can not output data filter on Number

I use lookup to get data from List Part. When I use the below formula to display Description data from List Part. I find the below problem. Fo...

Populate dates based on Week of the month

Hi, I'm need help. I want to populate date based on week that I select. Example, if I select field W1 of July, it will auto populate date on t...

Nintex form is not opening in view/edit mode

i have a scenario List A has multi line of text field, i need to look up this in my List B. Sharepoint will not allow you to select multi line of...

Why I get a loop though I have no looping action

Hi All, I'm using state machine for the first time and it was working fine until today. I added a log history to pin point where the problem ...

How can I set permissions for a SharePoint group u...

Hi all, I created a SharePoint group o a site using Nintex Workflow and a Call webservice action using _vti_bin/usergroup.asmx and AddGroup ...

Re-Usable WF not starting for each element created...

Hi Community, I have been experimenting with re-usable WFs, and content types with some good results. Currently I am face with quite an annoyi...