Capability Sort By

Nintex Form date variable

Hi Guys, I am new to this site and fairly new to Nintex forms and although I have looked around the site I can't quite find the answer I am looki...

• By dyhouse
  • August 14, 2018  01:19

License mapping error

Hi, I have a problem with starting workflows, I'm giving this error:

• By ramadi
  • August 14, 2018  00:09

Calculated Field working different on New Vs Edit

I have a somewhat complex scenario, but it is working differently if it is a Brand New Entry, versus an Existing Entry. I have a Project Drop Do...

Regular Expression to extract data after specific ...

I'm trying to build a Regular Expression to extract text from a string. This is being fed from the variable "Approver Comments" on a Workflow Ta...

All controls missing after Set a Condition control...

Just notices something very troubling in two of my workflows thus far. After the Set a condition control is used anything after does not appear. ...

Form/Workflow clearing out field

I have a Nintex Form and Nintex Workflows that run off of the Nintex Form. I am not sure exactly what is causing this to happen, but I am findin...

How to validate the Time control on a Date/Time

Hi, I am trying to validate the TIME on a date/time function. I manage to validate the date but the time is always set to 00:00 by default. ...

• By bimi82
  • August 13, 2018  07:58

How do I insert reference into Rich Text Control b...

I'm trying to display a user choice outcome from a drop down list in a rich text control in the same form. The "insert Reference" button has wor...

Split large WF, issue passing variables

Hello, I have a huuuge workflow that needs to be splited and I have issue passing. I did red Passing variables between Nintex workflows |...

• By ornicus
  • August 13, 2018  06:38

Problem with validation on Managed Metadata column...

Problem with validation on Managed Metadata column I have a simple form with 3 columns (field) created as Managed Metadata column – named as the...

• By bbg
  • August 13, 2018  00:24

What is the cause of items created on Nintex Live ...

Our on-premise SharePoint environment is using Nintex Live Forms for a couple of the lists. I have been informed that there are duplicate items. ...

• By shyeung
  • August 12, 2018  20:39