Capability Sort By

Email Logo is missing

We have configured logo in nintex message templates in central administration. But when the mail triggers logo is not showing. Can any help on th...

Query list to get whole column

Hello All! I would like to create workflow using two separate lists. First list, on which this workflow is based, is used to trigger actions (n...

Display List items on the Workflow Task List

I am using SharePoint Nintex 2013 OOTB. I built a Nintex list workflow where all the generated tasks are saved under Workflow Task List. I want W...

Reschedule all site workflows with common Account

We have a lot of site workflows across farms each scheduled by different users from time to time. When people leave the firm the workflows no lon...

Source Redirect & URL Querystring parm not wor...

I have two lists in a parent child relationship and have included a button at the parent to create a new item in the child list. I am able to pa...

How to create an auto notification for task that&#...

Is there a way to create or add an auto-notification to an existing workflow that sends an email to the assignee that their task is "x" days past...

Dynamically Add Data Source to multi-select check ...

Hi Team, I have created custom list. I want to bind multi-select check box data source dynamically using jquery. I there any approach to bind. U...

Can Nintex create SharePoint O365 permissions grou...

Can Nintex workflow create a permissions group from a workflow? Process would be: User inputs name of Vendor. Vendor name is used to crea...

Help with Simple Workflow and Sending Email/Alerts...

So I created a site workflow that sends an email whenever a reminder date = current date. I wanted the email to be sent to what was inputted on t...

Link a sharepoint list to a local file in D drive ...

Hi all, I would like to ask for your help how to link a sharepoint list to my file in D drive. It means that whenever I work on a local file, i...

Create list items in bulk

Hi guys, I currently have a loop in my workflow for List A that looks through the repeater data in the form and creates list items in List B. ...

• By newbie
  • July 17, 2018  00:49

Repeating Sections Limitations (O365)

Hi All, Can anyone explain limitations for Nintex Forms (O365) Limitations? How many rows we can add it inside the repeating sections? How m...