Capability Sort By

How to get the value from the previous list item t...

I am working on a form that has a balance at the end of it with a field called " End Balance". When the form is saved it creates a list item. I w...

html formating

Hi everyone I'm trying to build an email answer with Nintex by using a table and I meet two small problems: So I built a string for my talbe: ...

• By domiowa
  • August 29, 2018  06:57

Copy complete FOLDER to file share

Hi community, Is it possible to copy a complete folder including its elements with the copy to file share action (or some other action)? Ch...

• By mai-kel
  • August 29, 2018  05:54

Is there a way to add apple-touch-icon to <head...

We've created a form here that will be used not only from desktops but also on the floor in our facility. Many will use their iPhone, iPad or an...

• By jbarko
  • August 29, 2018  05:31

Create a User Group from a UPS field

Hello, Looking for a way to grab a list of users through the UPS (User Profile Service) using a custom field added called ManagerLevel. I would ...

Web Parts Maintenance Page on Nintex Tasks

We have one running Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow in the production environment. As per the requirement, we have to add additional columns a...

• By Pyae
  • August 29, 2018  05:05

Conditional Workflow not started on existing items...

Dear all, we are developing pretty basic workflows on top of a SharePoint 2013 list. The workflow is started either when a new item is created...

• By luca_s
  • August 29, 2018  04:43

Access Denied when Opening Task

Hello, One of my users complained about getting an "access denied" message when trying to respond to a flexi-task. This user has rather limited ...

Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human w...

My workflow was working sweet as a nut then I started getting the error message on a flexi task. I Googled the error and tried adding a New Task ...

Conditional Workflow Start

Hello Community I have a controlled library with a Document Approval WF published. This WF starts when items/documents are added and when they a...

Clear/Update a Calculated Field using JavaScript

I have calculated field that parses the value of a list lookup dropdown. I also have a JavaScript function that successfully resets the list l...

List lookup control height change

Is it just me or the control height of the list lookup on Nintex form is kind of small? I cannot change the height even if I drag the control dow...