Capability Sort By

Reset Dropdown list using JavaScript

In Nintex 2013 form, I want to use a button using JavaScript to reset several dropdown lists containing corporate departments. I have searched f...

Limit entries in a data form

Hello Folks, I've created a quiz with a point system which return a value and then a email is sent to the initiator with the total points. I n...

Nintex Workflow Report screen

Through the Nintex Report web screen, I can see a number of workflows that are in progress. These are old versions of a workflow. I only need th...

• By michuk
  • January 29, 2019  02:58

Manually change item properties (column) after wor...

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the item properties on a particular list item after the workflow has completed? If I try <Site URL...

• By ohagas
  • January 28, 2019  19:32

How to copy items from one calendar to another

Question. We are using Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016 on premise. I have two calendars: Calendar 1 – the original calendar Cal...

Run Workflow On All Items In List?

Hi Gang I have a SharePoint 2013 List that has an "Expiry" date Field. I want to run a workflow that will send an email to someone that lists...

• By andymcv
  • January 28, 2019  08:11

Assign Flexi Task Issue

Currently, I'm in the process of un-publishing old workflows and then importing in new ones but when I go in to edit the workflow settings in an ...

• By spdy
  • January 28, 2019  07:43

Looping action only runs once then errors

Hello We have not been able to master the looping action. In all instances we've tried, it will run through the first loop and then error out. ...

• By janeya
  • January 28, 2019  04:25

Permissions to submit new item form

Team, what is the minimum permission to users to submit a request form, i created the list then the Nintex form to enable the users to submit ne...

• By cabeza
  • January 27, 2019  01:04

Create a 2 state approval workflow

HI, I am trying to create a 2-state approval workflow- Approver 1 should be the Initiator's manager, Approver2 should be the manager's manager. ...

• By sv86
  • January 26, 2019  00:05

Is there a way to append new choices to a freetext...

Working with SharePoint Online 365 and Nintex Workflow 365. I've created a freetext box in SharePoint 365 that populates applications selected in...

Receiving "Control has one or more invalid fu...

For some reason, this error comes up on a date control in the Nintex mobile phone. The same control works fine in both the Desktop and Smartphon...