Capability Sort By

Conditional workflow not starting

I have a workflow which is supposed to start when the ‘Work email address’ field on the list is filled. So I have configured the workflow start o...

• By nabil
  • September 17, 2018  02:00

Populate a PEOPLE field with Current User's Ma...

Sorry for the apparent newbie question but I'm a .... newbie My form is basically a "request" form, using Responsive mode backed by a basic S...

• By bo55vxr
  • September 17, 2018  01:53

Can`t publish Workflow when a Flexi Task is in it

I have a workflow that looks like this: The FlexiTask is configured like this, the assigne is cut out but is correctly assigned: now if i w...

Copy Repeater section data with additional column ...

Hi All, i have a requirement where user will have a repeater section while filling up the form. After formating it will looks as shown below. ...

• By hema2930
  • September 16, 2018  22:22

Nintex Services for External Forms on SharePoint 2...

I have spent a lot of time looking for documentation and guidance on two things for Nintex External (Live) Forms: 1) which Nintex services are r...

Nintex workflow fn-Replace() function not working ...

Hi I am trying to use fn-Replace(PeopleNotify,s,t) function on NIntex workflow -->update item.. For some reason it is not working . 'Peopl...

When user opens new form, can Excel doc already be...

Is there a way to attach an Excel document(template) to a Nintex form so that when the user clicks New, the form opens, and there is an Excel do...

• By thedman
  • September 13, 2018  14:33

Why is the "Display" view different than...

It seems that in "Display View," the fields are displaying in "align left" rather than in "align right." So my calculated fields and the fields ...

• By DinaF
  • September 13, 2018  12:32

People Picker is not consistent

I am having two issues with people picker in a NF2013 Version: 2.9.4.0: 1. When searching AD for someone by the last name smith I get a differen...

• By dperani
  • September 13, 2018  08:38

The selected workflow is already running on this l...

Hi All, I've recently transitioned into a workflow developer role and I'm quite still new and learning the Ins and Outs of creating workflows....

• By spdy
  • September 13, 2018  08:16

flexi task with multiple variable approvers

I have a state machine workflow for electronic approval. It has 3 levels of approval (Author, Management, and Quality Assurance) Each level of a...

Nintex workflow not transferring field values from...

Hello, I created a workflow that will transfer list items from a subsite list to a top site list. All column types seem to work except the Pers...

• By gdolit
  • September 13, 2018  05:37