Capability Sort By

Read Receipt Email Notifications

As an owner of a SP library, if I create a Nintex Workflow with email notifications, can a read receipt be set up to notify the owner of the site...

Choice in drop-down Group name

Is possible present list the group name of the currentuser in one choice drop-down in forms or validate information in single text by accepting ...

Cascading Lookup in Repeating Section

Good day All! I hope someone can shed some light. I previously used cascading lookups in repeating section , works fantastically! then we install...

Missing Attachments from control after uploading

I designed a nintex form with attachment control inside a repeating section and store XML in multiline text column. I noticed when I view the it...

MANDATORY APPROVER COMMENTS

We are using Nintex Responsive Forms, in the above task form, we have mandatory the comments in case of Rejected is selected by the Approver. H...

• By danyale
  • October 18, 2018  00:34

How to let the user subscribe or unsubscribe to em...

Hi, We have this group that involves many users. But as time goes by a lot of them has been transferred to other team. We want to have a email...

Adjusting the height of a panel where the list loo...

I have a List Lookup Control A (multiple Checkbox) within Panel A that is filtering List Lookup Control B (multiple Checkbox) within Panel B. I'm...

Passing QueryString Value to WorkFlow

I have a workflow that sends out an email with a link that returns them to the Nintex Form. When clicked, it has a query string parameter that id...

• By kaw
  • October 17, 2018  11:01

Capturing Week number of current date

Hi everyone, Is there a way to capture week number of the current year using Nintex workflow? I know how to capture that using SharePoint calc...

Nintex Setup in multi-server environment - what se...

Hi All, Recently took over SP2016 environment, which is about to go prod, but has been set up before my time... Nintex Workflow and Forms have be...

• By rsadm
  • October 17, 2018  09:09

Update Item workflow step and "Select fields ...

I am debugging a workflow and the Update Item step perpetually shows "Select fields to update" when I configure that step. I select the correct f...

Does this article make any sense?

Came across this on search. https://support.nintex.com/SharePoint/Forms/Adding_JavaScript_Alert_to_Save_Button The article makes no sense...

• By stempb
  • October 17, 2018  06:15