Capability Sort By

Ribbon Buttons Erroneously Hiding

So I have encountered a unique issue, and was wondering if anyone else has seen this occur. We have buttons on our form that display in the ribb...

• By iceman
  • October 31, 2018  04:39

Workflow hangs on pending after receiving Lazy App...

All of our workflows broke after installing the following Windows Updates We resolved this issue for all of our workflows bar one, as per...

SharePoint log error - No image found in directory...

We have several similar entries in our SharePoint logs for example: 10/31/2018 11:32:48.43 w3wp.exe (0x0940) 0x1D0C Nintex Forms Feature 0000...

Nintex App Studio - remove artwork

Hi Old artwork seems to remain after it has been replaced by new artwork. and the the deployed app shows some old art work and some new artwork...

• By harfmt
  • October 30, 2018  17:57

Nintex Service Bulletin – Action Needed

In order to ensure continued delivery of premium service, an update may be required to your Nintex for SharePoint On-Premises software by the 5th o...

• By
  • October 30, 2018  15:41

Pause For Action - Disable the default history lis...

The Pause for Action appears to be logging to the history list twice for each action. The first time to log that it is pausing and the second to ...

• By bishopd
  • October 30, 2018  15:00

How to save a Lookup field in a collection

Hello, I am using a query to create a Collection of a lookup field. The collection is called vCollTaskOwner1 with a type of collection. When I...

Is it possible to attach document used to start wo...

I have a Nintex 2013 workflow built on a Sharepoint 2013 Document Library. I would like to be able to attach the document used to start the work...

& disapears from Build a Sting

Hi I have created a Nintex workflow that updates a URL field in a Issue item with to values, . I have used a column type of Hyperlink or Pictu...

How do I convert a date/time code to a date/time?

In Nintex forms, I need to compare two dates. The first date is generated by taking the maximum value of the lookup runtime function. It is brou...

• By mbt2103
  • October 29, 2018  11:50

Validating/Formatting a single line text box to li...

So... I have a list lookup drop down control with several items in it. I was wondering if I could somehow validate or format a single line text b...

Set checkbox value to true based on drop down valu...

I have a drop-down control with different vendor options in it, e.g. “New Vendor”,” Existing vendor”,"Single Source Vendor" I also have a check ...

• By don
  • October 29, 2018  06:57