Capability Sort By

Time Picker: Can I Limit the Time Range?

Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the time range to, say 7am- 7pm, in a date/time picker?

AddUserToGroup, user added to group, but not inher...

I am using {Web URL}/_vti_bin/usergroup.asmx and AddUserToGroup to added user to the group in workflow using web service, the user is added succe...

• By sojanm
  • December 03, 2018  18:22

Workflow - Request Approval - Action ID

I have created a document approval workflow using the State Machine and am now trying to add reminder alerts using Task Reminder, but need an Act...

Collect information before a site workflow runs

Hello, I know that site workflows run on a schedule. But is there any way to collect information from the user before the scheduled workflow ...

List lookup for attachment contents in a folder of...

Hi, here's whats up. I was given instructions on how to make a link to an external list for users to add attachments in folders that are created ...

How can I become a NINTEX vTE?

I have some experience with Nintex for SharePoint. I have worked with both Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflows. And now I am interested in becomin...

Workflow Settings are not saved ... old setting st...

Hello Anybody else has experienced this as well, where you change the Workflow Settings and then publish it but when going back into the setti...

• By bimi82
  • December 03, 2018  05:05

Use a workflow list as template

Hi everyone I'd like to know if it's possible to use a workflow list as template So for each new site I'll create after that, I'd like to know ...

How to Rename a Folder

SharePoint Workflow 2013 I have a list workflow that triggers when a Topic is changed. Finds the Folder with the same Topic name by it's ID. I...

How do I get a Nintex form for one Content Type to...

Hi There, I have one SharePoint (2013) list, which includes multiple Content Types (though we've been only using one to date for our purposes ...

Triggering a WF using a field inside a repeating s...

Hello - I was wondering if it would be possible to trigger a Nintex workflow using a field inside a repeating section. I have a repeating section...

Workflow Task ID of a newly created Workflow item?...

How do i get the Workflow Task ID of a newly created Workflow item? What I'm trying to do is get the attachments that are added inside a workflo...