Capability Sort By

Create List Item running very slow

Hi, I have two lists. In the first list, the user inputs the number of items they want to create in the second list. The workflow creates the i...

Missing Site Actions Menu Options

I have a single user that is missing the normal site action menu items that would be available to a Site Owner, or a Site Collection Admin. He...

• By jwstl
  • November 06, 2018  06:44

List Lookup Control - Source List Reverts To -----...

This is how we initially configured a list lookup we left the ID connected to set to its default setting. In new development we noticed that ...

resize panel that have auto resize calculated fiel...

dears i have calculated field inside a panel both is set to be auto resized in run time and i set calculated field value using javascript to lo...

The rules sometimes work and sometimes not

I created a rule to disable a text field if a combobox is set to "A". When I select option "A" it works correctly, however if I select any oth...

Troubles connecting text field populated by JavaSc...

I have a textbox that is populated by a Javascript function. I want to connect that textbox to a column in my list and keep coming up blank. I'v...

Nintex Workflow - Failed to Start

We upgraded Nintex and SharePoint this weekend and now all of our Workflows are error'ing at "Failed to start: We also already have this ...

NNINTEX 2013 - Workflow Notification overriding Fl...

Within the Assign Flexi Task, I set up the Task Notification with specific text. Testing the workflow results in the defaults to the site collect...

Choice Field Drop Down Values - Disable JS not wor...

I am attempting to disable values within choice drop down fields in Nintex Classic. The issue is this: I applied the following javascript to ...

Associte a workflow with other sites

Hi everyone I built a workflow list on a project site. Now, I'd like to know if there is a way to associate this WF to my other sites I tried t...

Elegant UI for ranged number input?

I have a "simple" requirement to allow the user to select between a fixed range of numbers, 0-4, and I'm trying to find an elegant UI for this in...

URL SCHEMA - APP STUDIO

Hi, We have our app running created using app studio. However, I did not create a URL schema. Now, since deep linking is available for custom ap...