Capability Sort By

How Do I Create iCal (.ics) File out of Recurring ...

I was able to build an iCal file out of singular SharePoint events, but when it comes to recurring events, I can't seem to find a way of using th...

• By sverem
  • December 11, 2018  08:46

Nintex db's clean up in SharePoint on-premises...

Hi, I was wondering if Nintex related content and references are automatically cleaned up from Nintex databases (Content and Config db's) when t...

• By jeus
  • December 11, 2018  02:56

Nintex Workflow SQL Timeout error

I'm working with a customer who has had Nintex Workflow 2010 for a while and it has worked well. I've just come on to help and have been unable t...

Access to product download page

Can some one please give me access to product download page? https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads Regards,...

Rank

Best Practice Question – Tracking Multiple Item St...

This is a general best practice question for people who have been around the block a few times with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (on prem, thou...

Workflow - Actions disappear after publish

Hi Community, I have on 2 different occasions now seen this strange behavior where after publishing a change on a Workflow A whole lot of actions...

Flexitask errors after user responded. Unauthorize...

Hi, we have parallel flexi tasks in our workflow. 5 in total in Run parallel actions . Our issue is that sometimes the workflow fails after ...

• By marekan
  • December 10, 2018  01:59

Check for empty list values within O365

Hi all, I guess this is a no-brainer: I want to check for empty values within a list in my O365 workflow. Unfortunately there is no "is empty...

• By mai-kel
  • December 10, 2018  00:30

Using Variables within Query List

Hi All, I have a workflow that uses the 'Create item' to make a new document and save it to a specific Document Library. I then want to use th...

Lookup Username based on Employee ID

I would like to retrieve the username from the SharePoint User Profile (or) Active Directory based on the provided Employee ID. Is it possible to...

• By Pyae
  • December 08, 2018  11:55

Nintex/Sharepoint Permissions Respond tasks in Wfl...

In Sharepoint 2013, I have problems with my permissions on my site that runs a nintex workflow only when a new item is created/added. Informati...

• By eduva
  • December 07, 2018  13:36

Working with Convert Value in SharePoint List

I am a SharePoint Designer/Administrator and I am really new to creating Workflows and using Nintex. I am working my way through the Nintex train...

• By jmh
  • December 07, 2018  13:10