Capability Sort By

Form button that populates People picker

Hi, I have looked at several posts but can’t seem to figure this out. I have a “service request” form. Once submitted, it goes to my team for revie...

• By MarcoB
  • May 15, 2019  05:09

Move item from one list to another (archive) - aut...

Hi everyone 🙂 I'm new in Nintex for Sharepoint 2016. I used to worked before with the O365 and Flows, and what i find already is that Nintex is u...

• By ArturB
  • May 14, 2019  23:51

Collection variables not retrievable in actions - ...

I have the problem that we can create collection variables, but in none of the actions is the created collection variable available. I checked the ve...

• By heikew
  • May 14, 2019  23:41

Workflow statuses

Hi all, Is there a way to determine from the current workflow, if another workflow on the same item is completed? A post from 2015 "Check if workflo...

Execute SQL - Stored Procedure with Variables as P...

I am trying to run a stored procedure in a execute SQL action. My connection string is correct as i have been using to insert into tables for a while...

Required field based on several separate entries

Is there a way to make a field required based on if any of previous questions is a certain value? For instance, I have 10 or so questions on a form t...

Convert text field to a field of type Domain Group...

I have two calculated text fields varA and varB (which are calculated from values in a form) together they gives the name of a very specific ad grou...

• By bbg
  • May 14, 2019  05:57

set item premission

I have a list - where a user create a new item. When the item are created I needed to change the premission so only the user (who have created the it...

• By bbg
  • May 14, 2019  05:41

Flexible workflow user assignment with multiple le...

I have a library based workflow setup and want to be able to have a flexible option for the uploader to choose which person needs to approve at each ...

Nintex WF "Set a condition" error / bug ...

When I add a "Set a condition" or "Run If" controler and try to add 2 rules to check (doesn't matter if the rule is "and" or "or") I get an error "So...

Append value from a calculated value to a People o...

Hello Can you please advise how to achieve the following: To copy the value from a calculated value over to a PoG field when a dropdown has chan...

• By bimi82
  • May 14, 2019  03:30

Repeating Comment text box and approval buttons on...

Form will have data part andapproval part with Comments and Approve /Reject. When the rejected forms back,the comment box and buttons should appear(...

• By Soji
  • May 14, 2019  02:25