Capability Sort By

Filter Query Action on choice column

Hi, we have two lists where there is a Model Run ref column and the Data Input field as a choice column (not multiple choice) in the source list...

Hide based on different Y/N selections

Hello, I'm building a form where I'd like to hide panels based on 2 different selections. If one Y/N function is selected, then I want the panels...

• By janeya
  • November 14, 2018  00:50

One Email Based on Choice From Repeating Section D...

Hi, I am able to get child items from parent list where i have a repeating section following: Repeating section as html table in mail . I am al...

You can only publish docs in minor version enabled...

I'm running into an issue where I can not publish any Nintex form. I've tried creating new libraries and run into the same error. I've turned ver...

• By kheup
  • November 13, 2018  06:22

Any way of getting approvers at Workflow Execution...

Hi, This seems like a pretty simple question..but couldn't find anywhere else. Is there any way of getting approvers for a FlexiTask (or any ...

Copy only newer documents and log the outcome

Hello, I'm trying to create a SP workflow with Nintex. I have 2 document libraries: "Redaktion" and "Publik". My Workflow has to copy only newe...

Disable control based on people picker values

I have a rule that enables/disables the controls depending on the user mentioned in the people picker control on the form. Below is the rule. ...

is it possible to have have question and reply btw...

scenario: requestor route the form for approval, multiple approvers. if approvers has a question he will ask question and it should go back to...

• By vamsijr
  • November 12, 2018  18:58

Flexi Task form displayed as SharePoint ToDo task ...

When click on task list >edit item (same as click in task notification email), A SharePoint ToDo task form showed up, instead of the Flexi Tas...

join an attachment in personnalized list with Nint...

Hello, i wish to join an attachment into an element of list personnalized since a library of document. i don't how find to make it. Than you for ...

Workflow Reminder

We want to create a site Workflow reminder for a Document Library. The Library has a column whith a "due date". We need a workflow which sends an...

Can't see Rules built for flexi task form

I have built rules in a task form embedded in Flexi Task action in a Workflow a few monthes ago. But now I can't see the rules when in Task Form ...