Capability Sort By

Reset people picker to default value when Yes/No c...

I am new to Nintex and I need a bit of help related to the default value of a PeoplePicker field. My form has a checkbox Yes/No for delegation (scre...

• By noemigv
  • March 12, 2019  05:41

Validation rule to force input single text box

Hi everybody, i am currently working on a nintex form for a sharepoint list and i want to create a validation rule on a single text in order to f...

Paste a copied picture into a Nintex form

Is there a control in Nintex forms that would allow you to paste a copied picture (like a screenshot from Snipping Tool)? Just like you can paste a...

• By Nabil1
  • March 12, 2019  04:21

Reasons why userProfileLookup only works for some ...

On a form, I'm trying to display a user's "PreferredName" and "WorkEmail" using the userProfileLookup() function, and for some users it returns nothi...

Is it possible to remove a workflow schedule witho...

Using the workflow action "Start Workflow," it's possible to create a new workflow schedule for a list item. I have a different workflow which de...

• By ab50439
  • March 11, 2019  12:46

Workflow holding up change from form to list.

What I have is a Nintex form. When it is saved two workflows are started. They work fine. The network is very slow so I have a lag period from when t...

Error when workflow starts from incoming email

I have mail-enabled a library and I've made the PowerShell changes to my Sharepoint 2019 on-premise server. When I start my workflow manually, it com...

• By pfit
  • March 11, 2019  09:55

Nested look ups in a form

Hello! I have a form that has two nested or cascading lookups (both SharePoint lists). First look up is an employee list. Based on the selection f...

Graphical display of workflow with Site Workflows

Hi, I did search for this, but unfortunately couldn't find anything on it. I'm looking to see what action my workflow is in when it errors by using t...

Question about the best way to change picture cont...

Hello from France My environnement : SharePoint 2013 Standard On Premise with Nintex Forms & WorkFlow 2013. My question : I try to use a pictu...

Nintex loop that count and iterate based on config...

Hello everyone, I have this requirements to automate dispatched of items using a config list. The config list has name of person and no. of items...

• By soldsar
  • March 11, 2019  03:17

Problem with nintex form calculated value control

i am uisng nintex forms calculated value control with simple arithmetical operation and its working fine....But sometime its not displaying correct v...

• By BrittoJ
  • March 11, 2019  03:09