Capability Sort By

Create a 2 state approval workflow

HI, I am trying to create a 2-state approval workflow- Approver 1 should be the Initiator's manager, Approver2 should be the manager's manager. ...

• By sv86
  • January 26, 2019  00:05

Is there a way to append new choices to a freetext...

Working with SharePoint Online 365 and Nintex Workflow 365. I've created a freetext box in SharePoint 365 that populates applications selected in...

Receiving "Control has one or more invalid fu...

For some reason, this error comes up on a date control in the Nintex mobile phone. The same control works fine in both the Desktop and Smartphon...

Nintex Workflow 2013 Flexi Task Error

When I try to configure the Flexi Task action, I get a “Runtime Error” in recent months. This happens as soon as I double click on the action or ...

• By fuyuki
  • January 24, 2019  17:33

Site Work Flow Variable Not Picking Correct Date

I have list A which has a number of date columns which are set by a list workflow using Calculate Date columns. List B is used to input the start...

Equivalent Person Field in Workflow Cloud

I need to utilize people picker for a Workflow Cloud form however I am new to this platform. How are these types of fields being facilitated in ...

Error: Index property is greater than the number o...

I have working with a workflow to build a repeating section. I have a collection ( coll_BusinessUnit) where I get all items when ID is the same...

An embedded page at formso365.nintex.com says unde...

I'm having an issue with Nintex Workflow. I add a "Start a Task process" action and when I click on edit task form I get an error after clicking...

Remove user from SharePoint group

I have a Nintex workflow set on a "Employee Directory" custom list that adds a user to a specific SharePoint group when a new employee is added t...

Initiators not receiving emails from Workflows

I have created two different work flows, for two different departments, to fulfill a similar need. I am running into an issue, where the initi...

Start this workflow not that one from the form upo...

I have two work flows. One will add an item to a list view upon approval. The other will remove the item from the list view upon approval. Right ...

How to use time as a condition

I need to be able to create a workflow that evaluates the create date/time to determine if it was created between 10 am and 2 pm today, to take s...

• By efarley
  • January 23, 2019  13:01