Capability Sort By

Setting Conditions/Emails to Different Set of User...

Hi, I want to include conditional workflow to send email using Ninetex in SharePoint. Basically, I am able to do one set of conditional email. For e...

Huge spacing before <Table> in Rich Text Ema...

Here is the source code for email template. When the email shown on the mailbox, I can see a huge spacing before tag <table>. I also checked ...

• By alucard
  • April 29, 2019  20:07

Cascading Fields from Lookup Field

I have a lookup field on a form. With that lookup field there are several secondary fields that I want to have autopopulate some read only textboxes ...

• By rogerb
  • April 29, 2019  09:03

After the pause, all actions are perfect ! Just do...

I have a problem with SharePoint and Nintex 2016, after the pause action, do not sent any task and notifications! as soon as disable pause, i hav...

• By mahshid
  • April 28, 2019  23:48

The Workflow Could Not Update The Item

Hi All, We are facing this issue in production intermittently. In UAT it was all working fine and when testing in production also we dint face any ...

Show fields based on multiple criteria

Hi, I am trying to figure out how i can hide/show fields based on a click button (Yes/No). I have been able to hide a field based on 2 named cont...

• By gashi10
  • April 28, 2019  19:41

How to view all workflows across all sites and lis...

Hello, I'm trying to catalogue all of our workflows (on-prem) before we move to cloud. Is there a way to see all workflows being used accross all...

Multi-select List Lookup Control - connect to a Mu...

I am creating a site workflow with a Nintex start form. On this form, I have a List Lookup control with display format of "Check boxes (Multiple-Sele...

align label or text box vertically centered

i was looking everywhere but could find how to align a lable or text bix to be Virtically Centered regardless it is left or right aligned

• By cabeza
  • April 28, 2019  07:39

Getting manger's name of employee in Nintex fo...

I have a forom where line manager must be mentiond automatically when employee oopens that form. i tried the formula userProfileLookup(Current user, ...

• By FatmaQ
  • April 28, 2019  01:44

Edit an Existing Item

Team, My question may be easy but i didnt think about it before, i used to craete Nintex forms to create, submit, and save new item to the list. ...

• By cabeza
  • April 27, 2019  08:56

App Studio- Background Video HTML Start Page With ...

With the capability of creating html start page on Nintex mobile studio app I am interested to know if we can create a html video background autoplay...