Capability Sort By

Repeating Section

Hello, please I have a field of type list of choice at the level of the table repeting section I want with each addition of line it keeps the same...

Cannot add actions to State Machine

The picture should explain things. Most of my trees are missing the "new" node. I don't know what you call it. This happens from time to time. It's r...

• By nj
  • February 11, 2019  06:36

Fill columns with information from E-Mail

Hey Nintex Community, I have a Document Library with the ability to receive EMails. some information in that mail needs to be filled automatically ...

• By rama
  • February 11, 2019  04:34

Workflow errored "failed to start" durin...

Hi everybody I have a strange issue with one of my workflows for which I can't find a solution. Basically, the workflow loops through a list of r...

• By Stavros
  • February 11, 2019  02:31

Task form attachments returning nothing

Hi Team, I have a flexi task which assigns a task to approver where he can fill few columns and attach the file and submit. In UAT environment i...

Workflow rest call issue - working occasionally

Hi, I have lists rest to extract list name by url (urlResult store the inner name): {Common:WebUrl}/_api/web/lists?$filter=RootFolder/Name%20eq%...

What is the difference between "State Machine...

I am new to Nintex and my company directed me to take all the available training, but my focus will be using Nintex with SharePoint. The SharePoint t...

Wait for Item update - check 2 values

HI All, I have a form in that i have 2 buttons. Both are connected to status column with diffrent values returned. What i want to do now is i ha...

Error during serialization or deserialization usin...

When I open the task form of nintex workflow, the error message said "Server Error in '/' Application: Error during serialization or deserialization ...

• By Pyae
  • February 09, 2019  07:35

Can I use SharePoint Online user in SharePoint OnP...

Hi all, I have a requirement to make a Single Sign-On between the SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-Premise. I have read some articles on google ...

List Column Field on Form Twice

Does it not work if you put a list column field on the form twice? The New Item form is not saving my input from this field to the list. We have ...

Field value from a calculated value control not sa...

I am new in Nintex and setting up some forms. In one of them I have a calculated value which shows well in the form but later, when I see the field w...

• By Nuria
  • February 08, 2019  09:18