Capability Sort By

How can i connect "list item" to Sharepo...

Hi all, i just use nintex in those recent day. I have a question related to "List columns" inside "Repeating Section" in Nintex Form. exp M...

Filter List lookup on multi-value column

Hi, I have SharePoint List “Area” and another List “Application User” having Column “Allowed Area Name”, where “Allowed Area Name” is multiple sele...

Execution order of calculated values

I have a form with many calculated values. At the end of my form, there is a last calculated value which is calculated from the previous ones. W...

• By seize
  • March 13, 2019  03:10

How to use SharePoint Online Context in Nintex For...

How can we use SharePoint Online context in a Nintex Form? _spPageContextInfo . userId _spPageContextInfo . webAbsoluteUrl etc ... ...

Nintex Workflow - Regular expression: extract afte...

In my Nintex Workflow I'm searching for the regular expression to extract the projectnumber after the third equality sign (=) from the string below: ...

Problems with Nintex Flows after adding additional...

Hello, short: Schedueled Flows does not start automatically and following Flows are not triggered after adding additional server to farm. We ...

Send an email notification to the manager and mana...

Dear All, I have to create a workflow to send a email notification to the manager on submitting the request, once email sent to the manager, mana...

Acceptance of Policy Form

Hi I need some pointers for a company policy acknowledgment workflow. Would like to know if the scenario we have is possible to implement or if t...

• By stdc
  • March 12, 2019  15:16

Trim permissions on Item level when adding new Con...

We want to add new content into the nintex mobile app (App studio) but we want each content to be only viewable to a specifi list of users. They are ...

How the workflow knows that the user accomplished ...

By sending a task email to the user, and waiting for the task to be completed. how the Workflow or Sharepoint will know if the user really did the ta...

Hide Save button and ribbon when Status != "N...

I have a large form with many fields and controls on it. Form needs to be read only after it has been submitted for approval. List contains a Statu...

• By Ron
  • March 12, 2019  08:56

Reset people picker to default value when Yes/No c...

I am new to Nintex and I need a bit of help related to the default value of a PeoplePicker field. My form has a checkbox Yes/No for delegation (scre...

• By noemigv
  • March 12, 2019  05:41