Capability Sort By

Required field based on several separate entries

Is there a way to make a field required based on if any of previous questions is a certain value? For instance, I have 10 or so questions on a form t...

Convert text field to a field of type Domain Group...

I have two calculated text fields varA and varB (which are calculated from values in a form) together they gives the name of a very specific ad grou...

• By bbg
  • May 14, 2019  05:57

set item premission

I have a list - where a user create a new item. When the item are created I needed to change the premission so only the user (who have created the it...

• By bbg
  • May 14, 2019  05:41

Flexible workflow user assignment with multiple le...

I have a library based workflow setup and want to be able to have a flexible option for the uploader to choose which person needs to approve at each ...

Nintex WF "Set a condition" error / bug ...

When I add a "Set a condition" or "Run If" controler and try to add 2 rules to check (doesn't matter if the rule is "and" or "or") I get an error "So...

Append value from a calculated value to a People o...

Hello Can you please advise how to achieve the following: To copy the value from a calculated value over to a PoG field when a dropdown has chan...

• By bimi82
  • May 14, 2019  03:30

Repeating Comment text box and approval buttons on...

Form will have data part andapproval part with Comments and Approve /Reject. When the rejected forms back,the comment box and buttons should appear(...

• By Soji
  • May 14, 2019  02:25

Cannot connect to server - web request - using pub...

My end game is to POST to Jira to create issues, but I couldn't connect to the server, so I stripped my testing back to a public GET with no authenti...

• By LauraN
  • May 13, 2019  15:29

Nintex workflow 2013 Create Item - Not pre-populat...

I have a document library where i am uploading an xml file with ID's. I am triggering a workflow that will query xml and that will create an item wit...

Nintex Task Delegation Feature

Dear All, We have activated the option of Site Collection Administrator to delegate the task for other users for long-term holiday. The issue is, af...

• By Pyae
  • May 13, 2019  06:58

Workflows run multiple time internally - Sharepoin...

The Workflow starts at a field update Once it runs 2 times sometimes 4 times simultaneously. I did the following steps but the problem was not s...

Edit form

Hey, i am currently working on a nintex form to simplify the entry of data for a project. So if I press "new item" on my sharepoint list, the nin...