Capability Sort By

Error - user to assign task resolves as blank text...

Hi all! so I am receiving this error in my workflow and essentially, I just want it to be ok if the entry is blank. How would I add an exception...

• By dropsix
  • September 26, 2019  06:32

Workflow Inventory Report

Sorry if this post already exists, but couldn't find anything related. We're about to go through a migration. I'm looking to simply do a farm...

• By Teeroy
  • September 26, 2019  06:19

How to remove duplicate values when cascading Look...

I am cascading Lookup list. ActvityTypePST Lookup list has duplicate value. If i select craft item from Craft Lookup List then ActivityTypePS...

• By Masroor
  • September 26, 2019  05:42

Get the current row value of repeater on button cl...

Hello, I have button inside the repeater in each rows, when i click on that button i want get the value of one control in the same row. i tried...

• By hema2930
  • September 25, 2019  22:46

Multi-Line text changing from normal text to bolde...

Hello, I am trying to figure out why my text that is previewing at the correct font is size is getting bolded once the viewin...

Nintex Task Approval Sync to SharePoint List Field...

Hello, I've created a tasks within Nintex Workflow that send out approval/rejection requests to specific contacts from the SharePoint list, but after...

Embedding an interactive image/map into nintex for...

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process of making a form to report Wildlife Sightings. It would be really helpful to my colleagues if we had...

Stop submission for the specific task after certai...

I wanted to create a form of multiple task with certain number of available slots. How can I disable submission for a task after the slots already fi...

• By Sumu
  • September 25, 2019  09:17

Site Workflow not running on schedule issue

Hi All, 1. I have a site workflow which is not running on schedule, but it runs on manually triggering it. 2. I have created a t...

• By PSSRK
  • September 25, 2019  08:07

How to change background-color of form controls

Hello, I want to change background-color of form controls which are single/multiple line textbox by using Formating feature which is included in ...

Missing Date format option In convert value action...

Hello, Is there a setting to get the Date format option in Convert Value action? I have a date saved in single line text, i want to convert this in...

• By hema2930
  • September 25, 2019  04:00

Nintex forms 2013 update/rollback process

Hi All, I am about to udpate Nintex Forms 2013 (2.11.1.0) to lates version (2.11.6.0) As far as I can see there is no way to rollback to previou...

• By Tomasz
  • September 25, 2019  01:06