Capability Sort By

I want the form to sit outside of all the sites, r...

I am trying to have a to build a Request for Information form sitting outside of the sites (Project sites). The user should be able to start the form...

Hide custom error message label on "new mode&...

Hello, In my form, I added custom labels. These should be displayed when a field is empty. However, they are already displayed when the user cr...

calculate reminder date, run if reminder date is 3...

Hello, I am a Nintex Newbie. I need to send an email notification for an award due date that is 30 days away. I created a SharePoint list with 4 ...

Workflow not working after task is created

Hi, I am using New responsive forms and Workflow. I recently found out (2 cases) that when task is created is not approved/rejected, whatever c...

• By AhmedK
  • March 12, 2020  18:09

Recurring "Task" for Managers to complet...

Hi! Trying to think of a way to make this as easy as possible for the User... Each month, a group of Managers need to "certify" that they've done...

Nintex Mobile not working

1) sharepoint/Nintex 2013 2) just upgraded to lastest nintex 2013 version 3) cannot see workflow tasks in the mobile app 4) i have deleted app ...

Managing workflow history lists

The folders in the manage workflow history list folders are filling up fast and causing performance issues. We are manually deleting the items which ...

• By michuk
  • March 12, 2020  05:34

Named Control from List Column

How do I create a Named Control? I see that several of my list columns show up as named controls when creating rules. I have since added a list col...

Copy Word Doc and Paste in Email Body

I am trying to create a nintex workflow that will copy or parse a word document and paste it in the send notification email body. Is this possible? ...

• By ab8
  • March 11, 2020  06:31

Checkbox in List

Hello all, i want to ask if it is possible to create a Checkbox in a List. The Checkbox which is already there is the standard Checkbox of a ...

• By Babus
  • March 11, 2020  06:16

Filter List Look up by textbox on Nintex Form

Hello, I am trying to create a List LookUp filter with a textbox. My problem is the filter is working only when I type down the full name of a ...

• By samifiu
  • March 11, 2020  03:01

Conditional Workflow: Previous Value vs Current Va...

Question for the mighty minds out there. A form is submitted with a Status choice field marked "Not approved" Workflow 1 clears that field ...