Capability Sort By

All approvers in flexi task automatically set to &...

I created this workflow for a client about a year ago. Everything has been working as expected up until this last run. The purpose of the workflow is...

Delegation issue - Nintex WF 2010

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi, I have an issue on a nintex workflow 2010, using delegation. Delegation have been activated on a flexitask. It u...

• By KM_bsd
  • October 09, 2019  02:15

Multithreading in Nintex 2013

Hi All, I am facing one issue in Nintex for SharePoint online, I have one entry in list where workflow needs to update every time depend on conditi...

• By sarvesh
  • October 09, 2019  01:03

Set field dropdown value based on another dropdown...

Dear All, I have two dropdown feilds, i have to set one dropdown based on another dropdown and due date. Columns - Progress, Status and Due Date ...

Calendar not showing Nintex Form even after publis...

Hi All, I have a Calendar which had a Designer form for Both Edit And new Item, Now I want to Create a new Nintex form for the same, However th...

Error:Nintex workflow 2013 using Excel web service...

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I have a nintex 2013 site workflow which creates a report of an existing document library in a folder.After excecut...

• By Pmahima
  • October 09, 2019  00:09

Issue with Publishing Nintex WF

Hi All, I have an issue with Publishing WF, for instance, if I use Assign Flexi task or Request Approval I am getting below eerror messgae. However...

Missing Nintex Workflow Constants from farm server...

I have inherited a SharePoint 2013 environment that makes heavy use of Nintex Worflow and Forms 2013 (on prem.) One of these is a workflow that...

How do I grey out fields/pannels from users based ...

I have a client that has a form where all fields are visible to the admins, however not all fields are visible to the end user. The fields that are O...

• By Shell
  • October 08, 2019  08:01

Remove a required approver

I have a workflow where the initiator uses a people chooser to select the individuals that are required to approve their request. The flexi-task is c...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Item Duplicating

Hi All, We are Migrating the SharePoint 2013 On-Prem List Data to Sharepoint Online. In this List (On-Prem) there is one Title Column that is...

Log&Export dates from workflow history

Hello, I need to transform data logs (created, approve, completed) from workflow history in each item (request): into associated l...

• By kyon84
  • October 08, 2019  00:10