Capability Sort By
Rank

Get Item level Permissions in Nintex Workflow

I'm trying to use REST API and Web Request to GET RoleAssignments but for some reason it's not working for me. I haven't used REST API much so any he...

Contains function on a person or group column for ...

Hi all, I have a sharepoint list with a people or group column (multiple select is activated). I need to create a view like this: Filter: s...

• By mai-kel
  • November 21, 2019  06:50

Multiple select List Lookup values to populate as ...

Hi all, I'm relatively new to Nintex Forms and hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm struggling to resolve! I'm trying to create a...

Nintex forms rule connection to fields

Hello hope someboday can help me. Im trying to create a rule based on a date field. The problem is that the conection between the rule and the field ...

Rounding numbers 2 places after decimal within wor...

Simple question, how can I round integer numbers to 2 places after the decimal within a workflow? Cheers mai-kel

• By mai-kel
  • November 21, 2019  00:59

Unable to edit Flexi task Nintex Workflow

I am trying to edit the Nintex form but I am receiving the below error, Note: I tried to deactivate and activate the "Nintex Forms for Ninte...

Holiday Count

I am trying to develop a workflow to count holidays. Have the idea to format date , "MMdd" excluding the year. I want it to loop using create date ...

• By JW
  • November 20, 2019  20:01

Changing LazyApproval Name

We have a number of SharePoint workflows enabled for LazyApproval, where users approve tasks by replying to the email notifications they receive. The...

• By tims
  • November 20, 2019  17:03
Rank

Copy Item Permission When Creating Item in Another...

I have a list where inheritance is broken and each item has unique permission. Once my process is complete, I need to move it to another list ( using...

Call web service Get site owner email

Users must be able to get approval inorder to get access to a site. there is request form which will allow them to choose the site. after submitt...

• By Menu
  • November 20, 2019  07:21

Repeating Rows? Any Alternatives?

I have been asked to take an excel document that is being used to capture data and turn it into a SharePoint form. The form will then be used to cre...

Get data from "request data action - task for...

Hi I've created a list for employee onboarding. The personnel department creates a new element(employee) in this list. This triggers a workflow. In...

• By c-kemme
  • November 20, 2019  02:24