Capability Sort By

List Lookup - List (Multiple-Selection) more than ...

Hi, I have a list lookup control with display format "List (Multiple-Selection). By default 4 results are shown and you have to scoll. How can I incr...

• By miwu
  • February 04, 2020  04:42

Change Nintex 2016 SMTP settings under Global Set...

Hi Team, I am trying to update SMTP settings for Nintex Administration > Messaging and Notifications section using PowerShell or NWAdmin.exe...

Nintex Workflow - Parse CSV file in a Document Lib...

Hi Team, We are getting daily Feed files in CSV format and they get loaded into SharePoitn 2013 Document Library. We are planning to create a Wor...

• By anilk
  • February 03, 2020  13:21

Copy Task list including sub-tasks to archive

I have created a project tracker as a task list. Most tasks have sub-tasks associated with them. I would like to move (copy and delete) tasks as they...

distribute Different Attachments to specific Share...

Hello All, I have a workflow i am trying to build that requires a few different forms to be attached and reviewed by different Deptartments. How do i...

• By _SU
  • February 03, 2020  12:44

Unable to delete workflow

When I attempt to delete a specific workflow, an error message generates: There was an error processing the request. I am a site collection adminis...

Send flexi task to each members manager in multipl...

I am looking for a way to send a flexi-task to each members manager in multiple sharepoint groups. I have about 9 groups and I want to be able...

• By kwaxe
  • February 03, 2020  07:20

Workflow Call Web Service - Works on Run Now but n...

Hello, I appreciate your assistance in the below. A simple web service to get the PreferredName of the account using either SharePoint Us...

• By zeet
  • February 03, 2020  06:11

Can I keep a cascading list updated with an Excel ...

Using Sharepoint Online/Nintex. I have built 2 lists for cascading purposes, that I use within a Nintex form. 1 list is "Team." The other list...

Mutiselect list box vertical align

Hello, We have lengthy values to show in multiselct. which is indeed hidden in the actual case. Is it possible to customize/align Lookup Control'...

• By Glass
  • February 03, 2020  01:16

How to Update a Parent Folder

Hello, I am needing to do exactly this in Nintex(SharePoint 2016 onsite): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/sharepoint-of...

Email Notification that is dependent on another li...

Hi, I would like to ask if you have a better approach in creating an email notifcation via workflow of a list then crosschecking with another l...