Capability Sort By

Start workflow action: how to collect parent workf...

Hi All, Please I need to know what type of actions/logic are/is to be used (other than Store/Retrieve data actions since only 1 variable is to ...

• By selhage
  • November 26, 2019  03:01

Calculated value columns

Hi everyone I have created a column as number which is a calculated value based on another number column divided by a constant value. My exampl...

Data exchange with Excel?

Hi all, I need to utilize a lot of data which is excel-list-based. Unfortunately within Forms the possibilities are limited. So I thought of do...

• By mai-kel
  • November 26, 2019  00:47

Permissions grant - Workflow Runtime

Hi, I have a sharepoint list which its default permissions are Owners - Full Control, Members - Contribute (so that members can add new items t...

• By shirane
  • November 25, 2019  23:46

Nintex form/workflow not working after moving lice...

Added new frone end server to our old SP 2013 farm and moved Nintex form / Workflow license to new fronend server . now form and workflow desining mo...

• By AjazAli
  • November 25, 2019  22:37

how can i limit the amount of text being saved to ...

Sharepoint nintex 2013 An a lazy approval returns a long string of data This approver comments is then saved to a multiline list text field I...

Calculate Date is showing time stamp in Flexi Task...

Does anyone know what would be causing the timestamp to show in the email still when I didn't select show include time under the ACTION: Calculate Da...

Use Nintex for the New Form and use SharePoint for...

I am looking for a quick solution while taking some time to work out a long term solution using 3 x connected lists. At the moment existing data is n...

cannot save workflow, error message: '... stat...

We migrated SharePoint Foundation and Nintex from 2010 to 2013 a few weeks ago. When I first edited a workflow in 2013 it could not be saved with t...

• By mv
  • November 25, 2019  08:05

Workflow in Kill state

attempting to re-publish a nintex workflow - getting this soap:serverServer was unable to process request---> Cannot continue the execut...

Nintex Form with Multiple Approvers

I have a NINTEX form with a number of panels. Panel1 contains the personnel information for which the user is required to click on "Submit" after dat...

JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.Print...

With the JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.PrintToPDF.PrintToPDF();" I can print the form with a JavaScript button. That is great! Unfortunately ...