Capability Sort By

Workflow Status Disappeared

Users recently noticed that the status of previously completed workflows disappeared. This drastically effects their reporting on list items. All the...

• By kalsup
  • May 12, 2020  15:25

Remove empty space for hidden Column

I have sub issues hidden when certain Issues are selected. Is there a way to make the space disappear so the questions after it move up? This is Shar...

Nintex Form submission hanging on Submit

Hey Everyone, I'm trying to submit my form, but it seems to be hangin on the Submit dialog. I was thinking if it's related to the form changes...

Using a Regular Expression to Delete Characters in...

Hi I am trying to use a regular expression to delete the characters between to two items in a collection variable. In this case - and ;. ...

Compare and update item between two lists

Hi evryone, I need help with one of my nintex workflow project. I have 2 lists: - list A: * one people or group column - list B: ...

Need assistance with auto-populating Date & Ti...

Hello! Like the subject says, I need some assistance. Background: I have a form created with one Choice field/column. When a choice is seleted, ano...

Copy value of choice column to calculated value fi...

Can you copy the value of your list choice column to a calculated value field in a form without a workflow? If yes please provide the formula. I hav...

Switch or State Machine

I have a nintex form and based off of the request status an email notification is sent out. Now currently using a switch to send those notification ...

Nintex Run if not equal not recognizing value

Hi, I have an issue on a nintex workflow, so it's quite simple but for some reason its not working. I have a paralel action with two branches...

Republishing Nintex Forms

Hi. My question is a simple one: If I change the formatting/images on an active Nintex form, will that in any way affect the data? I will NOT be chan...

• By TX0708
  • May 08, 2020  13:09

Nintex Form on iPad to be used as a sign in log

I'm hoping to use a Nintex form on an iPad at a customer service desk for visitors to fill out. I'm wondering if anyone else knows if it is po...

How to send three reminders based on existing date...

Dear All, I am new to the community, there might a topic in the forum but could not able to find it. I want to send reminders for next three...