Capability Sort By

Outsourcing texts (email texts, approval texts, et...

Hi all, I want to outsource most of the texts I have in my workflow and therefor build a table containing all texts. These texts consist of fix...

• By mai-kel
  • November 11, 2019  06:20

Upgrade Nintex Form and WF

Hi everyone, We have some issues with opening Nintex form on our UAT environment and we think this might be because of the different version. Whe...

Use Nintex workflow webservice As Backend For Angu...

My target build web application using AngularJs but i need to use nintex workflow as backend to build process Is it possibal to use Nintex process ...

Merge 2 collections of data into a single collecti...

I have two collections of data that I get from a query list action. The first is a list of names: Collection 1 person1 person2 person3 ...

• By jraffe
  • November 08, 2019  11:04

Is there a way to have a single user override all ...

I have a rule where users cannot select the current month, only previous months. Is there a rule where I can have a single user "John" to be able t...

Nintex general announcement workflow

I am having an issue; the issue is I do not know where to start on the workflow for a general announcement/newsletter workflow. We have several comp...

Nested State Machine Issues

I'm currently working on a workflow project for our HR department's position search process. This process involves checking for current employees wh...

Button validation based on SP group and Sp column ...

Hi all, I´m struggling since hours to implement a requirement in a Nintex form: The goal is to show or hide the save button based on a group ...

• By Palim
  • November 08, 2019  05:36

Issue publishing workflow

Hello! i have a inssue publishing my nintex workflow , the fowlling picture shoes the message: I already tried to Activate "all content web applica...

Nintex FORM - Get the Selected Option from choice ...

choice field to text field When use selects the TYPE -- the form should update the Title + Current Date. Example: Option 1 - 12/5/2019

Redirect URL should open new window in Responsive ...

Hi all, I am pretty sure that this is not supported, but let's give it a try. I need to open a new window after pressing the save button in R...

• By mai-kel
  • November 08, 2019  01:32

Lookup function to a Different Server

Is it possible to create a lookup to a list within my same domain but on a different server? Example: My SharePoint site/list lives here: ...

• By hogan24
  • November 07, 2019  10:39