Capability Sort By

Unhide Panels

I have a responsive form with a rule that hides all panels when the form is loaded and displays selected panels based on a dropdown choice, which wor...

Send an email to a Sharepoint list column records

Hi All, I am pretty brand new in using Nintex and i am pretty sure that I need some basic help. I want to create a simple workflow in sharepoin...

Nintex Forms Formula Builder issues after Windows ...

I recently upgraded computer to Windows 10 and now have issues with Formula Builder not displaying correctly in Nintex Forms. Only part of the scree...

• By DM
  • November 13, 2019  11:52

Help: update a list when items have been booked vi...

Hello All, I am working a small project where users can request IT devices to loan out. The form has got a repeated section of maximum 3 rows. ...

• By bimi82
  • November 13, 2019  08:02

How do I get a valid date of 1/1/1900 to display i...

I have created a Nintex form from a SharePoint list that includes date fields. While I can select a date value of "1/1/1900" from the date control i...

Set datetime field to currentDate in Nintex Form 2...

I have an external list that is using a Nintex Form. There is a datetime field called updatedDate, that I need to have auto set to Now() when a reco...

• By hagarm
  • November 13, 2019  05:05

Form not updating managed metadata column Nintex F...

Hi all, I have a nintex form which we use connected to a sharepoint 2013 library/list. We use a managed metedata column on the form which works fin...

• By Adz127
  • November 13, 2019  03:13

Saving information from Nintex Form to a new conne...

Hello Everyone, In our Nintex Form, not all controls (single line of text, number etc.) were connected to Sharepoint list column. (Because of colum...

• By orkun
  • November 13, 2019  02:27

workflow on a linked database list

hi all, I have an access database which refreshes daily. My goal is to run a task on each item, after the sharepoint list has updated with the ...

How to use a Development and Production Database w...

We have a development SharePoint 2016 onprem environment that points to a development SQL Server database server. When we move our code to Production...

Set Field not showing appropriate fields

I have a SharePoint form library created with Microsoft InfoPath 2013 that's been published to my SharePoint site. We've manually worked with the fo...

Nintex Forms multiselect field not saving data add...

Hello! I have a classic form with a multiselect field. In some cases, i need to select an option with JavaScript. The option in the second bo...