Capability Sort By

How to hide a button in view mode ?

Hi, I'm working on a form and I was wondering if it is possible to hide or disable a button in edit mode. For example, in the buttons' parameters, ...

Querying Collection of Users to Create new list it...

Hey everyone, I am having an issue where when I am querying a list of users. In my For Each action: Each user that is in the collection...

• By kwaxe
  • March 06, 2020  14:49

how to give a warning if there is an error happene...

I created a list in SharePoint 2013. See detail information below. Columns: Title: not required, but enforced unique State: lookup, required ...

• By Jen20
  • March 06, 2020  13:44

Overlapping Panels with Calculated Values and Fee ...

I have a form I'm working on that has overlapping panels, on purpose (unless there is a better way). They are identical in layout, headings, etc. How...

Trouble Setting Default Value for Cascading Drop D...

Hi there, I have a form which consist of various controls, two of which are List LookUp (Cascading Drop Down List). One of the functionalities of the...

• By DevMT
  • March 06, 2020  04:35

Nintex form use List Lookup get Date and Time

I'm use list lookup get date and time when I saved form with field the date and time display plus 7. Help me please!!!!!!!

• By best
  • March 06, 2020  01:32

"Set item permissions"-action not workin...

Hi, I have this SharePoint list to which 'Everyone' have 'Contribute' permissions. In addition, my 'Advanced list settings' are set to the foll...

• By MrSkold
  • March 06, 2020  01:18

Complete List depending on filters with Informatio...

Hi all! I have problem with autmotaically putting Info in a list. On the Parent Site I have a List as my "Database" with the columns "Role" -...

Nintex Online for Office 365 Form: How to set item...

In Nintex Online for Office 365 Classic Form , you can set the backgroud color of choice field but not item wise. Here is the solution of ...

Setting a nintex form variable using javascript.

How can I set a form variable using javascript? I can set a textbox using NWF$('#' + textbox).val('somevalue'); but it doesn't work when I try it w...

Hide Panel if Field DOES NOT Contain a Value

HELP! I have 2 panels on my form. I want to show one panel if the template selected contains "202", "101", or "103". The other panel, I want to...

Can you have name refer to a document name in a li...

I am creating a form to upload content to a library. Is there a way to get the default "name" to refer to the name of the document that is being upl...

• By AmandaW
  • March 05, 2020  10:01