I am looking for a way to pass the value of Managed Metadata field from Nintex Forms to Nintex Workflow. As I've tried, it worked well with "Single Line Textbox" as a discussion https://community.nintex.com/thread/11449, but when I used Managed Metadata field, it didn't appear my named control in "Named Controls" tab. Therefore, I couldn't send the value to the Nintex Workflow.
Please give me any advice or any work-around with that field?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi Fernando Hunth, sorry for this late reply. I've solved the issue by myself.
Here are steps that make it work:
1. Drag and drop a Managed Metadata field (MMF) to the Nintex forms
2. Set a name for the control (Ex: TestCategories)
3. In the Nintex workflow, define a new variable with:
Type: Single line of text (for multi selection of MMF - Multiple lines of text)
4. Add a "Query XML" action and configure as below:
XML source: XML
Process using: XPath
Store result in: TestCategories
5. Add a "Log in history list" action with the <<TestCategories>> variable
6. Publish the workflow, then create a new item with MMF and check the workflow log history to see the result