I know you're going to kill me. This morning while I was trying to figure it out, I went ahead and did the create action and just added one field to see how it would work. It did fine. So then I figured I'd do the update action. I can't use the service workflow because we don't have credentials to use with that.
the blogDataID is coming up 0. I'm retrieving it from the Querylist and putting it in the collection variable. It is the first For Each.
I don't think you need any credentials for it. You could also create a "Service" style workflow as a list workflow that you only execute once. Have it to only to start manually. Shouldn't need any additional credentials.
I took the 2nd for each out, now its hung up. I'd like to stop the stupid thing but its showing as completed when I can plainly see not all of the records are completely updated. It actually updated some of the titles this time even though they are wrong.
Thanks Andrew Glasser, you've been great and obviously patient. I've got all of the same datatype fields copied over and now I'm working on the conversion fields.