First post on this forum so hoping someone can help me 🙂
Thank you in advance
Does 2nd value seem correctly formatted? As a test, is it possible to send just that value to the webservice, to confirm the issue isn't with the syntax.
If that works, then I'd suggest adding a 1min pause at the end of the loop; I've seen web request actions fail when they are in a loop action, as the corresponding server is unable to keep up with the large number of requests being sent.
Hope that helps,
I have tried putting in a pause and unfortunately it still fails, changed the value to 5 minutes (which I believe is the lowest value anyway due to how the SP Timer works - unless this has changed in SP 2019).
If I change the order of the groups it is adding the username to, again it is successful wit the first one and then fails with the subsequent (even if it was successful when this group was it was first in the order previously). As mentioned I output the name of the group to the history log and it has the correct name (no spaces etc).