cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nintex Newbie

controls doesn't save records when inside Panel(that is hidden). But controls are enabled and Visibl

My form is a Respossive Form

Don't know if this is possbile but this is my scenario below :-

I have a lookup list as a dropdown in my form.
I have some fields that are being propopulated based on the lookup list..this fields are inside a Panel

When a user selects a field in the lookupfield i used the lookupfield function to get fields back from the loookup list and pre populates the textbox fields - this works perfetly

The Panel is supposed to be hidden based on the group a user belongs to - and this works perfectly

The propulate field at this stage are all visibile and enabled as normal.

Issue:-

When a user who doesn't have admin access and the PANEL is hidden and they submit the form the values of the propopulated fields(using the lookup list) don't save to the list - I guess this is because the PANEL is hidden but the fields in it are enabled and Visible.

Question: - Is there a way around it to be able to save records when a panel is hiddent but the cobtrols inside it are maked as visible and enabled?

Thanks in Advance

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: controls doesn't save records when inside Panel(that is hidden). But controls are enabled and Vi

Store the data in Form Variables and connect them to the list instead.
The data is hidden which suits your requirement and can be saved back to the list.
0 Kudos