cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Remove Nintex workflow/form versions in Office365

Hi,

We're currently working on Nintex Workflow and Nintex Form for Office 365. After a couple of months we saw our used storage in the site collection increased a lot.

When checking the SharePoint storage metrics we saw the 'wfsvc' and 'NintexFormXml' folder together contains around 500MB. When we click on this folder, several folders with a number appeared. I guess these are a kind of 'versions' of the Nintex Workflow and the Nintex Forms.

Is there a way to reduce this or maybe delete older versions of the workflows/forms?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Davy

3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Remove Nintex workflow/form versions in Office365

Hi,

You can delete workflow version from "Open workflow" menu item. The window pops up with created current workflows and near the workflow there is a plus sign. Push it and you will be able to see all versions and the you will be able to delete them too. Dont know how about forms.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Davy Vlassenroot​, let us know if Donatas Krušna​'s advice worked out for you.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi, I'm looking everywhere in SharePoint for what you are referring to, but I can't find anything related to  what you have stated. Can you please provide a screenshot or further explanation. thanks.

Accept as Solution Reply