cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Assign a Task: How do I direct what list the task should go to?

Jump to solution

We have an approval process for content syndication that I'm working on right now. The "Assign a Task" feature seemed to be the easiest way to go through the linear approval process. It really is working great except for one small-ish hangup: the tasks that are generated are going to a task list that they shouldn't be. How do I find and move these tasks automatically? I've seen a few posts that reference using a "Query List" part, but I don't have the fields available to me that they do. I have also seen people reference creating/instantiating a "Nintex Workflow Task List" which would probably be fine, but once I create said list, how do I force the tasks there?

Thanks in advance!

-Courtney

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Assign a Task: How do I direct what list the task should go to?

Jump to solution

Hi Courtney.  To find the Tasks you could open the workflow in the Nintex Designer and go to Settings from the ribbon. Scroll to the bottom and look at which task list the workflow sends the tasks too.  Here you can also select the correct Task list that you want the tasks to go to.  Unfortunately you cannot move the existing Tasks to another list because the Workflow would not be able to find them.

0 Kudos
courtney_shelto
Nintex Newbie

Re: Assign a Task: How do I direct what list the task should go to?

Jump to solution

Ahh, thank you! I don't know how I kept missing that, I swear I looked in the "Settings" ribbon. Thank you!

0 Kudos