Not applicable

what is the corresponding action of end workflow in nintex on premise on office 365 and how to use it ?

Jump to solution

I was working on migrating nintex workflow from on premise to office 365 and in a state machine there was an action of end workflow and I try to use terminate work flow and I don't know how to operate it so any advice about that

0 Kudos
5 Replies
tbeduneau
Novice

Re: what is the corresponding action of end workflow in nintex on premise on office 365 and how to use it ?

Jump to solution

In 365, you can use :

Not applicable

Re: what is the corresponding action of end workflow in nintex on premise on office 365 and how to use it ?

Jump to solution

in  terminate current workflow there is reason terminated does it work if I type the word End as below.

0 Kudos
tbeduneau
Novice

Re: what is the corresponding action of end workflow in nintex on premise on office 365 and how  to use it ?

Jump to solution

The "Reason" field is only for workflow history : you can use wathever text you want...

Not applicable

Re: what is the corresponding action of end workflow in nintex on premise on office 365 and how  to use it ?

Jump to solution

thnxx a lot for your help

Not applicable

Jump to solution

1-In Flexi task cancelation E-mail there is a hyper link which  refer to the workflow status not found in office 365, also Context Item display name not exist in office 365 so I set it as “{Task: Related item title}”

3-“Item Url” not exist in office 365 so I set it as “‏{Workflow Context:Current item URL}”

1. “Item Url” not exist in office 365 so I set it as “{Workflow Context:Current item URL}

0 Kudos